Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
We are happy to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 7.2.0. This month’s release includes a new feature that completely implements code masks for WBS code definition. It always incorporates a number of bug fixes that further improves the overall functionality of the API. This month’s release provides complete support for code mask in WBS code definition. Earlier, there were many fields to be read and written which is now completed. This feature allows the API to read the code mask associated with the WBS code definitions and write these when saving to an output MPP. This has been achieved by introducing a new public property, WBSCodeDefinition, to the API’s Project class. This month’s release brings further improvement to the API’s data rendering capabilities. Previous versions supported rendering task links across single pages only. This has been now enhanced so that task links such as FS, SS, FF, and SF are rendered across horizontal as well as vertical pages. his month’s release also fixes a number of bugs and exceptions that were reported by our customers. These include, recalculation errors while calculating values of max. units, w.comp and overallocations, rendering collapsed sub tasks as expanded, unassigned resource rendered at the top, Text alignment disturbance and many more. Below is the complete list of new features and important bug fixes included in this release.
- Implement FF, SF links rendering across vertical pages
- Implement FS, SS links rendering across vertical pages
- Implement links rendering across horizontal pages
- Implement WBS code definition writing to mpp
- Implement WBS code definition writing to xml
- Implement WBS code definition reading from mpp and xml
- Support WBS code fields reading and writing.
- Exception is resolved while loading the license if culture uses the UmAlQuraCalendar
- Provide link arrows between tasks across the pages while MPP->PDF conversion
- MPP to PDF always renders collapsed sub tasks in expanded form
- Image added in "i" column is fixd
- Column text color changes from Black to Red is now fixed
- Difference in value of "Max Units" Columns is fixed
- Images missing in "i" column is fixed
- %W.Comp values differ while MPP to PDF conversion is now fixed
- Text alignment is disturbed in MPP to PDF conversion is now fixed
- MPP to PDF: Tasks shown as Overallocated is now fixd
- MPP to PDF: UnAssigned Resource Rendered at the top is now fixed
- Value Mismatch for Column Max. Units is now fixed
- WBS values missing in the output MPP is now fiixed
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component
modified 17-Nov-14 23:32pm.
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.