Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 4.7.0. This new release includes search capabilities for messages in a PST, improving PST size and speed, and creating TNEF messages from MapiMessage. This month’s release provides the capability of searching a PST for messages based on specified criteria using the PersonalStorageQueryBuilder class. The feature offers searching messages based on:
- Message importance
- Message class
- Presence of attachments
- Message size
- Unread messages
- Unread messages with attachments, and
- Folders with specific subfolder name
This month’s release includes a new feature that allows you to create TNEF EML messages from Outlook MSG files. It can preserve the contents of MSG files such as tables and text styles if the converted message is sent out. The InterpretAsTnef property is used to achieve this as shown in the TNEF attachment example. Aspose.Email now allows developers to reduce the message size by using RTF body compression. This, as a result, creates a smaller size PST but at the cost of speed. If speed is a requirement, then set the UseBodyCompression property to false to turn compression off. Aspose.Email already provides the capability to convert emails to MHTML format. Until now, there were limited options for controlling header fields during the conversion. This month’s release brings further improvements to this functionality by providing the capability of writing the To, From, CC and BCC fields to the output. This month’s release includes a number of bug fixes which further aids the API functionality improvement. Bugs fixed in this month’s release include corrupt message creation with MapiRecipient, contact Notes formatting issues, and all the ported issues from our .NET version of Aspose.Email. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Create TNEF MailMessage from MapiMessage.
- Setting Exchange Format address in SenderEmailAddress property gives error
- Provision of PersonalStorageQueryBuilder in AE for Java
- WriteCompleteEmailAddressToMht renders additional unwanted email address
- MapiMessage created with MapiRecepient doesn't open in Outlook is fixed
- Message with Empty subject when added to PST doesn't open in Outlook is fixed
- Contact Notes formatting issues are resolved for comma and colon while adding to PST
- MapiMessage to MailMessage removes the Table and disturbs Text formatting style in table is now fixed in this release
- Bayesian DB of SpamAnalyzer contains NaN values of probabilities when training filter only by not spam.
- Fixed: Creating PST using AE 4.6 is slower than AE 4.5.0
- Appointment saved using Aspose.Email converts Hebrew characters to Gibbrish is now fixed
- Resaving ICS shows differences in output is now fixed
- EML->MSG: Attachments names change is fixed
- Fixed: Some named properties stripped while reading a message from PST
- Message created by AE saved in wrong mailbox sent folder after sending is fixed
- Appointment time differ while saving EML->EML using MailMessage
- OLE Attachments now managed properly with Aspose.Email
- Resaving MSG file causes the embedded image to be lost is now fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview:Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well asDesktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.