Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
|Another hard working and harvestable year comes to its end. Your old friends, E-iceblue.com greets you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Thanks to your long support, E-iceblue will have sales promotion from 12.10th, 2014 to 1.10th, 2015. Many types of discounts are available for .NET Word/Excel/PDF/PPT components, up to 35% off. View Details.
In this year, our main efforts are focus on our products function enhanced. We offered 1152 improvements and fixes in 2014. The more notable are:
• New PowerPoint component Spire.Presentation has been added to Spire.Office.
• Spire.Doc start to support preserve bookmarks in converted PDF from Word.
• Spire.Doc starts to support convert word document to PDF/A directly.
• Spire.Doc starts to support convert HTML with embedded images to Word.
• Besides .xls, .xlsx, .xml, .xlsm and .csv Spire.XLS previously supported, it newly starts to support .xlsb and .ods now.
• Spire.XLS starts to support convert Excel to XPS.
• Spire.XLS supports print Excel files in C#.
• Spire.PDF starts to support draw multiple string formats in a single grid cell.
• Spire.PDF starts to support convert HTML string to PDF.
• Spire.PDF starts to support generating PDF 1.3.
• Spire.Presentation starts to support convert PowerPoint documents into XPS.
Newly added Free Components
Free Spire.Doc for .NET-- Free Powerful .NET component to process word document.
Free Spire.XLS for .NET--A standalone .NET excel component to create, manage and manipulate Excel files on any .NET applications.
Free Spire.Presentation for .NET--A free PowerPoint component which enables developers create, read, write, modify and convert PowerPoint from code.
Free Spire.PDF for .NET--A free PDF component which enables developers to create, write, edit, convert, print, handle and read PDF files independently.
Please contact email@example.com for the coupon code.
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.