Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
|It's not very easy to convert from html to pdf. There are a number of tools available, but all the good ones cost thousands of dollars.
Select.Pdf[^] offers now a Community Edition (FREE VERSION) of the powerful Html To Pdf Converter for .NET that can be found in the full featured pdf library Select.Pdf for .NET. The free html to pdf converter[^] offers most of the features the professional sdk offers, the most notable limitation is that it can only generate pdf documents up to 5 pages long.
Samples and documentation
LIVE DEMO C#[^]
LIVE DEMO VB.NET[^]
The community edition contains ready to use samples, coded in C# and VB.NET for Windows Forms and ASP.NET.
Select.Pdf Html To Pdf Converter for .NET works on any Windows OS and on Windows Azure.
Html to Pdf Converter For .NET – Community Edition Features
- Generate pdf documents up to 5 pages
- Convert any web page to pdf
- Convert any raw html string to pdf
- Set pdf page settings (page size, page orientation, page margins)
- Resize content during conversion to fit the pdf page
- Set pdf document properties
- Set pdf viewer preferences
- Set pdf security (passwords, permissions)
- Set conversion delay and web page navigation timeout
- Custom headers and footers
- Support for html in headers and footers
- Automatic and manual page breaks
- Repeat html table headers on each page
- Support for @media types screen and print
- Support for internal and external links
- Generate bookmarks automatically based on html elements
- Support for HTTP headers
- Support for HTTP cookies
- Support for web pages that require authentication
- Support for proxy servers
- Modify color space
- Multithreading support
- HTML5/CSS3 support
- Web fonts support
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.