Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
|SelectPdf Library for .NET – 2017 Vol 1 has just been released. Together with the full featured pdf library, the community edition of SelectPdf Html To Pdf Converter for .NET v17.1 was also released.
The release contains a lot of new features, speed improvements and bug fixes.
The 2 products can be downloaded from selectpdf.com or via NuGet.
What’s New in SelectPdf for .NET – 2017 Vol 1
– Support for HTTP POST Requests
– Possibility to Get Web Elements Location in PDF
– Generate Table of Contents with page numbers
– Extract Text from PDF
– Search for Text in PDF
– Convert PDF Pages to Raster Images (PNG, BMP, JPEG, TIFF)
– Web fonts fixes
– SVG rendering fixes
– Complete ASP.NET MVC Samples for C# and VB.NET
Select.Pdf for .NET – 2017 Vol 1
– Download: http://selectpdf.com/pdf-library-for-net/
– NuGet package: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Select.Pdf/
SelectPdf Html To Pdf Converter for .NET Community Edition – v17.1
– Download: http://selectpdf.com/community-edition/
– NuGet package: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Select.HtmlToPdf/
SelectPdf also offers an optimized version of the PDF library for x64 systems.
– Download assemblies: SelectPdf Assemblies for x86 and x64 systems
– NuGet package for x64 version: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Select.Pdf.x64/
For more details about our html to pdf converter or any other feature related to our pdf library for .NET, do not hesitate to SelectPdf.
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.