Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
|Quick License Manager (QLM) is a license protection framework that creates professional and secure license keys to protect your software against piracy.
QLM creates trial keys, machine bound keys and software activation keys.
QLM can protect applications developed in .NET, ASP.NET, C++, COM, VB6, VBA, Delphi, Excel, MS-Access,Word, Outlook add-ins, Android, Windows Phone, Mac OS X, Linux.
QLM provides a complete license management console. You can track and manage all your license keys and your customer information.
You can also send customized email messages to your customers to notify them of specials and/or upcoming releases.
QLM integrates seamlessly with the ordering process of leading eCommerce providers and can automatically issue license keys when a purchase is made online. QLM is currently integrated with Plimus, FastSpring, ShareIt, Regnow, SWREG, Paypal, Google Checkout, Avangate and UltraCart.
For subscription based software, QLM can issue keys that expire after a period of time. Renewing a subscription can easily be automated from your eCommerce provider.
Add a Check for Updates feature to your software so that your customers are always current with your latest release.
Track installs and uninstalls of your software to assist you in understanding customer behavior and improve download trends.
If you use Affiliates or resellers to sell your software, associate license keys to an affiliate and track the sales of each affiliate. The QLM Portal allows your affiliates to generate license keys for their customers while providing you total control over the number and type of license keys they can create or see.
What's new in QLM v10
- Revamped QLM License Wizard
- Completely redesigned workflow.
- Includes Check for Updates to notify your customer of the latest eligible version based on the maintenance plan.
- New user registration page.
- Download and launch your setup from within the wizard.
- Offline Activation via a QR code scanned from a mobile device.
- Offline Deactivation via a QR code scanned from a mobile device.
- Automatically publishes Analytics Data to the License Server
- Create your own custom Product Properties and set them when issuing a license key.
- Simplified search in the QLM Management Console with the new <common fields=""> tag that searches across multiple common fields.
- LicenseValidator class now includes code to publish Analytics to the License Server.
- LicenseValidator class now includes code to retrieve custom Product Properties from the License Server.
- New APIs: ReadCookie and StoreCookie allow you to store custom data in the same location as the QLM license keys.
- New option to duplicate a License Server profile in Manage Keys / Sites
- New APIs: ReadInstallID, WriteInstallID, UpdateLastAccessedDate
- Added the following Analytics charts:
- Conversion Flow
- Days Installed
- Installs per Day
- Last Accessed per day
- Actual Usage per customer
- Average usager by all customers
- Product Versions
- Operating Systems
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.