Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
|Aspose.PDF is a robust component that lets developers create PDF documents from scratch without using Adobe Acrobat.
The library released for .NET, .NET Standard 2.0, Java and C++.
Aspose.PDF supports PDF versions from 1.2 up to 1.7.
What's new in version 18.7:
- Improved class Table (using for creating and render tables in PDF docs);
- Improved support DSA standard while signing the documents;
- Improved converters from PS, EPS, PCL to PDF format;
- Improved converters from PDF to HTML, PNG, JPG, and PDF/A formats;
- Improved classes related to text extraction;
- Added feature for extraction highlighted text in PDFs
- Added support of OTF font when embedding in PDF
- Fixed bugs in TableAbsobrer, so this class extract tables more efficiently.
You can download Aspose.PDF .NET from Nuget.
The examples of Aspose.PDF usage are placed on GitHub.
Aspose.PDF Cloud allows perform up to 50 operations for free with .NET/Java/PHP/Python/Ruby SDK .
Aspose.Html is both parser and converter of HTML Documents.
Aspose.Html for .NET allows developers to manipulate HTML nodes, extract CSS style information, navigate through HTML document either by ElementTraversal, DocumentTraversal interfaces, XPath or CSS selector queries. As well as HTML, this API also provides the capabilities to load EPUB and MHTML and perform different operations. Along with manipulation functions, the API also provides the high fidelity rendering engine for fixed-layout formats such as PDF & XPS and a number of raster image formats.
What's new in version 18.7:
- Support Scale-able Vector Graphics (SVG) format. Our API offers the capabilities to manipulate SVG, both as a part of HTML document and single SVGDocument object. This API is fully compatible with the W3C SVG 2 recommendation and previously implemented HTML format, so every manipulation features: loading, saving, editing, navigation or rendering features supported exactly in the same way;
- Revised mechanism calling of the HTTP Requests;
- Improved the rendering options and added a capability to specify CSS MediaType;
- Reorganized caching mechanism and increased the document loading performance;
- Added HTML to Markdown converter;
- Improved working with HTML5 Canvas2D;
- Fixed issues in HTML to PDF converter;
You can download Aspose.HTML from Nuget.
modified 7-Aug-18 4:53am.
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.