Quote:i am not having the idea how can i do it. my humble request to all of you please give me guidance
You are on the wrong way.
Don't do this project, not yet.
My guess is that you are learning programming.
You have to know that you can do pretty much anything in any language, simply some languages are harder for beginners because there is more pitfalls to handle.
- Start with an easy/safe language: VB, Java, C#, not C
- Read documentation / Follow tutorials (a lot of them)
- Start with tiny/useless projects, the purpose is to learn programming, not doing something useful.
- Start with console mode programs (no fancy graphics, no mouse).
- A problem ? Google is your friend.
- Learn Boole algebra
- Learn one or more analyse methods, I recommend E.W. Djikstra top-Down method
There is no shortcut to knowledge, no one can learn for you, you are the only one that can do it.