Click here to Skip to main content
15,939,243 members
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.
0.00/5 (No votes)
See more:
I don't know the actual terminology for it, but I am trying to create a selection box within a form. Using the left mouse button. Similar to this image Is there any way to get the clean animation similar to what windows can do maybe using direct draw or directX?

Edit: I believe it may be called a drawReversibleFrame

What I have tried:

I have tried using a simple rectang.le using pen and brush, but the alpha is faded is leaves scan line when resized see
Updated 9-Feb-18 20:54pm

1 solution

I think it's called a rubber band selection, see answer here: c# - filled rubber band in Winforms Application - Stack Overflow[^]
Share this answer
Maciej Los 10-Feb-18 6:03am    
Good catch!
RickZeeland 10-Feb-18 7:53am    
They call me the "rubberband man" ...
Maciej Los 10-Feb-18 8:00am    

This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)

CodeProject, 20 Bay Street, 11th Floor Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2N8 +1 (416) 849-8900