Click here to Skip to main content
15,937,006 members
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.
1.00/5 (1 vote)
See more:
Hi ,
I have A nvarchar value Like This =id1-1,2 ; id2-1,3 ; .......

Id  value
id1  abc
id2  bcd
id3  cdf

now i want nvarchar value abc-1,2;bcd-1,3;

i want return the nvarchar value with replace of id1,id2 values(i have a table id,value)

What I have tried:

please help me. i have no idea. i dont know how to start that query...
Updated 16-Mar-18 18:20pm
Richard Deeming 16-Mar-18 17:40pm    
You have already posted this in the database forum:[^]

Something like this:
update mytable
set id = replace(id, 'id1', '')
Share this answer

This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)

CodeProject, 20 Bay Street, 11th Floor Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2N8 +1 (416) 849-8900