Click here to Skip to main content
13,044,927 members (44,404 online)
Rate this:
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.
See more:

I have an interface which defines accessor functions [propget and propput]. It is named as DataItem. It is implemented as get_DataItem and put_DataItem in the interface implementing class.

To access these accessor functions, what is the name I should be using ?

Posted 2-Nov-10 10:49am

1 solution

Rate this: bad
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.

Solution 1

It depends on how you are calling the COM server. If you use the VC++ #import directive, you can directly use the smart pointer classes it generates for you. Example, if you have a property of type LONG called Bar, you'll see something like this:

long Bar;

This will let you directly access it as :

object->Bar = 23;
printf("%d\r\n", object->Bar);

This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)

  Print Answers RSS
Top Experts
Last 24hrsThis month

Advertise | Privacy | Mobile
Web02 | 2.8.170713.1 | Last Updated 2 Nov 2010
Copyright © CodeProject, 1999-2017
All Rights Reserved. Terms of Service
Layout: fixed | fluid

CodeProject, 503-250 Ferrand Drive Toronto Ontario, M3C 3G8 Canada +1 416-849-8900 x 100