What is Entity Framework?
Entity Framework (Advance then LinQ to SQL):
1. Enterprise Development from database directly
2. Works with Conceptual model of database
3. Works with all data sources
4. EDMX file can be use ad designer while using Entity Framework
5. Complete database can be created/ updated directly from C# entities.
LINQ to SQL:
1. Rapid Application Development
2. Works with objects in database
3. Mainly woks with SQL Server
4. dbml file can be used as designer while using LINQ to SQL
In addition have a look at reference link.
What is the difference between Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL by .NET 4.0?
Difference between LinQ to SQL and ADO.Net Entity Framework
Difference between Linq to SQL and the ADO.NET Entity Data Model
LINQ to SQL vs. Entity Framework