I have an application that is running smoothly.
A .net 2008 web based apps using Oracle 10g packages.
Recently, our IT Dept upgrade our oracle database from 10g to 11g then
after that my application hang-up. So, I simulate the apps to see the problem then
I found out that the problem is the package that accepting parameter for the in-clause condition. In my package, I parse the parameter and cast it to type table.
where fieldname in (select * from the (select cast(str2tbl(parametername) as table_type) from dual)
str2tbl is a function to parse the parameter and convert to table type.
Its working fine in Oracle 10g but it didnt work in 11g.
So, I decided to use INSTR instead of IN-Clause.
What I want to know is if this is a bug or what.