hi read this
One by one comparison between get and Post Method
1.All the name value pairs are submitted as a query string in URL.
It's not secured as it is visible in plain text format in the Location bar of the web browser.
2.Length of the string is restricted.
3.If get method is used and if the page is refreshed it would not prompt before the request is submitted again.
4.One can store the name value pairs as bookmark and directly be used while sharing with others - example search results.
1. All the name value pairs are submitted in the Message Body of the request.
2. Length of the string (amount of data submitted) is not restricted.
3. Post Method is secured because Name-Value pairs cannot be seen in location bar of the web browser.
4. If post method is used and if the page is refreshed it would prompt before the request is resubmitted.
5. If the service associated with the processing of a form has side effects (for example, modification of a database or subscription to a service), the method should be POST.
6. Data is submitted in the form as specified in enctype attribute of form tag and thus files can be used in FileUpload input box.
For more refer this link
Some more URL will help you: