Click here to Skip to main content
13,352,408 members (38,566 online)
Rate this:
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.
See more:

Here there are 5 main headings if a user clicks on any plus symbol then the entire detail comes, what is it called? how to achieve this through html & css?
Posted 30-Sep-12 7:30am

1 solution

Rate this: bad
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.

Solution 1

Those are 'collapsible panels', also called as Accordion control in ASP.NET.

For HTML/CSS, smaple, look at this one: Javascript animated collapsible panels without any frameworks[^]
DevashishDas 4-Oct-12 11:24am
Thank you for the solution but when I disable the javascript it doesn't work any alternate solution.
Sandeep Mewara 4-Oct-12 11:31am
In todays world if you disable Javascript then you wont be able to have sleek UI's.

Only alternative would be to have server based panels/divs that has onclicks defined.

This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)

  Print Answers RSS
Top Experts
Last 24hrsThis month

Advertise | Privacy |
Web03 | 2.8.180111.1 | Last Updated 30 Sep 2012
Copyright © CodeProject, 1999-2018
All Rights Reserved. Terms of Service
Layout: fixed | fluid

CodeProject, 503-250 Ferrand Drive Toronto Ontario, M3C 3G8 Canada +1 416-849-8900 x 100