Click here to Skip to main content
13,201,050 members (60,617 online)
Rate this:
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.
See more:
Que. for Windows forms And C#:- if anyone know ans. then reply

i want to create an object which act like an space as excel or ms- word use it in equations, in windows form and this space looks like this [], and this is spread when the number or any character are inserted in this.................. plz help me :)
Posted 3-Dec-12 3:58am
Updated 3-Dec-12 4:34am
ryanb31 3-Dec-12 11:29am
This is not clear at all. Please explain more clearly.
deepak jha @ d.j 3-Dec-12 23:39pm
When text gets loaded into the textbox, i want it to auto expand itself vertically so that i don't need to scroll the textbox (scroll the panel at most, if there is more text that doesn't fit the panel). is there any way to do this with a textbox? (i'm not constrained to use this control so if there's another control that fits the description, feel free to mention it)..
ryanb31 4-Dec-12 8:17am That is the list of events for the textbox. I imagine you should be able to do it with one of those.

This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)

  Print Answers RSS
Top Experts
Last 24hrsThis month

Advertise | Privacy |
Web03 | 2.8.171020.1 | Last Updated 3 Dec 2012
Copyright © CodeProject, 1999-2017
All Rights Reserved. Terms of Service
Layout: fixed | fluid

CodeProject, 503-250 Ferrand Drive Toronto Ontario, M3C 3G8 Canada +1 416-849-8900 x 100