Click here to Skip to main content
12,998,363 members (55,764 online)
Rate this:
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.
i need to know is there any way to resolve ORA 31011 ,ORA 19202 by changing anything in XML file rather than in DB.
Posted 12-Dec-12 20:25pm

This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)

  Print Answers RSS
Top Experts
Last 24hrsThis month

Advertise | Privacy | Mobile
Web02 | 2.8.170622.1 | Last Updated 13 Dec 2012
Copyright © CodeProject, 1999-2017
All Rights Reserved. Terms of Service
Layout: fixed | fluid

CodeProject, 503-250 Ferrand Drive Toronto Ontario, M3C 3G8 Canada +1 416-849-8900 x 100