Hello, I have this coding test to complete. I am very new at this, can someone please help. Data store and csv file are uploaded in the link provided.
An educational survey on 2477 students from 10 schools was conducted with specific objectives to collect data about student’s ICT and non-cognitive skills. The data file (survey_data.csv) consists of 46,081 rows and 8 columns. Some columns are numerical, and some are categorical. Some of the fields appear in the data are as follows:
- Question: Question’s statement;
- Survey Score: Normalized feedback score provided by students to the questions. High feedback score indicates more student’s agreement with the question’s statement;
- Survey Time Spent: The amount of time students spent to complete the survey (in minutes);
- Exam Score: The midterm exam scores of the students.
Please answer the following questions and provide the code or evidence you used to calculate the results.
1. What is the general correlation between Survey Score and Exam Score?
2. Is there any correlation between the students’ feedback on Parental Involvement questions and their Exam score? What about Teacher facilitation and ICT Skills questions? (You need to identify the relevant questions of these categories)
3. What is the role of Gender on feedback Scores for different questions? What is the general role of Gender on feedback score?
4. What other interesting insights you can find from this data?
Please explain your approach and state any assumption that you made. Use 95% confidence in all of your results.
Our preferred language choices are Python, R and SQL.
What I have tried:
Please Help, I am new to this and trying to do this on python, but difficult for me.