So far i have the following structure:
- DAL (folder) Has classes and interfaces for each entity to wrap entity framework CRUD operations
- Models (folder) Has model classes and DBsets generated by entity framework
- Services (folder) Has classes and interfaces that make calls to the DAL project, performs some additional logic and return models. Also has classes that have tasks that are not dependent on the data source.
- Pages (folder) Has razor components with injected services from the business project.
- ViewModels (folder) Poco classes with data annotations.
- Mappers (folder) Classes to convert a ViewModel to a DataAccess.Model and vice versa.
This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)