You posted this in Database forum yesterday: Database Discussion Boards
Posting same query in multiple places is considered rude. Now looking at the error:
Quote:Error: "java.net.UnknownHostException: 18.104.22.168:3390: invalid IPv6 address". Verify the server and instance names and check that no firewall is blocking UDP traffic to port 1434. For SQL Server 2005 or later, verify that the SQL Server Browser Service is running on the host.
It has details of what is causing it. Did you had a look at it?
Attempt and see if things change:
1. verify the server and instance names
2. check that no firewall is blocking UDP traffic to port 1434
3. verify that the SQL Server Browser Service is running on the host
For such issues, if the obvious errors are not there, you need to troubleshoot and follow knowledge base articles and figure what could be wrong:
1. Reference: https://kb.informatica.com/solution/23/pages/60/507019.aspx
Open SQL server Configuration Manager and enable TCP/IP. TCP/IP should be enabled under:
a. SQL Native client 11.0 configuration
b. SQL server Network Configuration
2. Reference: Configure Windows Firewall - SQL Server | Microsoft Docs
See for firewall setup, connection string used , etc.