Click here to Skip to main content
14,828,290 members
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.
1.00/5 (1 vote)
See more:
This doesn't happen with the same database that this report was built with, but when I change the database name, it shows this error.


What I have tried:

The error is as following:
The table 'TableName' could not be found. Error in File C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\CrTest {50C7B110-7464-43CA-A6CC-5F8327844F0E}.rpt: The table could not be found.
Posted
Updated 10-Dec-20 22:38pm

1 solution

If you point the report to a different database where the table does not exist, or where the account used to load the report data does not have permission to read the table, then you will get a "table not found" error.

If the table exists, but the account does not have access, you need to give it access.

If the table does not exist, then you cannot use that database with your report.
   

This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)




CodeProject, 20 Bay Street, 11th Floor Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2N8 +1 (416) 849-8900