Working with Azure for the first time and am trying to configure Azure Active Directory B2C to work with a .Net 5 Blazor WASM solution on the latest version of VS 2019. I have been programming for thirty years, and with .Net since its debut. But Azure is a big blur and time suck just trying to get it configured and functioning, and I'm not sure I'm doing things right. Tons of documentation, but it is circular - one article leading to the next in an endless chain. If I could talk to someone who understands it, it would be a huge help. This is not a 'need codez please'.
What I have tried:
- Read a LOT of documentation and help articles.
- Blazor WASM solution created, selecting the Azure Active Directory B2C option.
- Azure account created.
- Azure Active Directory B2C created. This created a new "directory", so I'm not confident I did this correctly.
- Installed msidentity-app-sync so I could use it to register my app and associate it with AAD-B2C.
- Ran the command to trust the certificate created.
- Installed Azure PowerShell.
- Tried to open Cloud Shell, but it errors out: "You need an Azure subscription to use Azure cloud Shell." Appears I have to pay for a File Share.
I don't want to progress further and further - especially if I'm doing things incorrectly. Any help would be appreciated. Please send me a private message if you're willing to talk. I'm not sure message posts will work.