I am exporting data from my
DataGrid, to a Azure Sql database table. But I need to manipulate and do some math with it.
What I'm hoping is possible to do by query, is:
- Sort data by Column1 (20 entries, with several hundred lines each)
- Add the contents of all the cells in Column 2, of Column 3 and of Column 4
- Create two new columns, X and Y
- Set the content of Column X to be (Column1 * ColumnY / 100)
- Set the content of Column Y to be a 8
- I want my table to filled with just 20 lines, the summarization of all the hundreds of line of each entry in Column1.
What I have tried:
Trying to get an idea if this is possible or not to do with a query. I would prefer not to do this "manually" in the DataGrid. Would appreciate a pointer or two in how to approach this.