DXGI Desktop Capture
Project that captures the desktop image with DXGI duplication. Saves the captured image to the file in different image formats (*.bmp; *.jpg; *.tif).
This sample is written in C++. You also need some experience with DirectX (D3D11, D2D1).
What the Application Can Do
* If you have more than one desktop monitor, you can choose.
* Resize the captured desktop image.
* Choose different scaling modes.
* You can show or hide the mouse icon in the output image.
* You can rotate the image for the output picture, or leave it as default.
I hope this is what you are looking for.