First i wanna clearly explain my problem.
1.I have one Aspx page. (Test.aspx)
2. Am using 3 web user controls (demo1.ascx,demo2.ascx,demo3.ascx)and call all the three at my aspx.
3. I have 3 tables in sql (National, International, Business)
4. National- Contains data related to National
5. International- Contains data related to International
5. Business- Contains data related to Business
3. Here my user controls retrieve data from DB. (EX: <b>demo1.ascx - National</b>
<b><i></i>demo2.ascx - International</b>
<b>demo3.ascx - Business</b> )
<b>Now i am Put same data in both National,International and Business table</b>
so when am run my aspx page all the 3 user controls having same data, but i wants to avoid repeated contents in my aspx page. Here am just call user controls at my aspx page and pass parameter only.
This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)