1) I've created a new plugin project in IntelliJ IDEA 13.1 Community Edition. I called it MyPlugin and didn't bothered to change anything in generated code.
2) I've added new Action using right clicking on the first line in project view. I've called the action TestAction. I've set to put it to 'ProjectViewPopupMenu'.
3) I've clicked Prepare plugin 'My Plugin' for deployment which ends with jar successfully created.
4) I've added the plugin using Apple ',' Plugins, install plugin from disk, located the jar
5) I've restarted the IntelliJ and....
18:42:47 PluginException: cannot create class "TestAction" [Plugin: com.yourcompany.unique.plugin.id]: cannot create class "TestAction" [Plugin: com.yourcompany.unique.plugin.id]
Easy to reproduce on my Mac, but what to do about it?
Thanks for any ideas,