What is Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC
Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC is a lightweight framework which helps you build rich user interfaces for ASP.NET MVC applications while enjoying great developer productivity.
Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC has the following features:
• Based on jQuery.
• Extensions of the HtmlHelper object for rendering UI elements.
◦ GZIP compression of resources to save some kilobytes of traffic.
◦ Combination of many resources in one request to reduce the number of requests made to the web server.
◦ Componentization of resources and grouping - you can combine and compress individual groups of web assets.
◦ CDN suppo rt. After testing your web site you can deploy your web assets on a Content Distribution Network and easily link them in your ASP.NET MVC application.
• Support for multiple view engines - apart from the default view engine you can use any other view engine that supports ASP.NET MVC: Spark, NHaml etc.
Source : http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-mvc/introduction.html