Click here to Skip to main content
14,328,670 members
Rate this:
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.
See more:
Hallo, I do desktop application and my panel flicker too much. Is there some method like doublebuffered wich can I use to panel. Thank you very much
Sergey Alexandrovich Kryukov 22-Mar-15 19:10pm
Panel? Which one? Full type name, please?
And please tell us: what's wrong with reading original MSDN documentation?
BillWoodruff 22-Mar-15 23:46pm
To assist you we need to know what you are doing with the Panel; are you custom painting some complex stuff in it ? If this is WinForms, do you have the Form the Panel is on set 'DoubleBuffered = true ?

1 solution

Rate this:
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.

Solution 1

Please see my comment to the question. It's very likely that you need this:[^].

Good luck,

This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)

CodeProject, 503-250 Ferrand Drive Toronto Ontario, M3C 3G8 Canada +1 416-849-8900 x 100