The purpose of this tip/trick is to provide regular feedback on the progress of the Quick Answers system with respect to new requests, suggestions & TODOs
Please post any new suggestions or ideas in the forum below where it can be reviewed by other members and staff. If it passes this process it'll be folded into this post where you can track it's progress.
For the current bug list see Quick Answers Bug List
- Wed Jul 14
- (1072) Don't show deleted answers except to admin and authors
In the Queue
- (982) Add reputation event for accepted answer in forums
- (895) Next/Previous question links on view page
- (891) Add a 'Click to Copy' button for PRE blocks
- (885) New reputation events around commenting
- (884) New tab on question list page sorting by new posts (not last modified)
- (773) Additional sorting options for Who's Who page
- (983) Ability to convert question to tip/trick.
- (749) Intelligent checkbox checking of revisions on Compare Revisions page.
- (751) Create a daemon process to delete unanswered questions over 60(?) days old.
- (757) Provide the ability to edit the abstract when posting/editing a Tip n Trick.
- (658) Create a new tab on the list page that sorts by top rated answers.
- (648) Add 'report bug' and 'make suggestion' to Quick Answers menu.
- (647) Increase length warning for tips/tricks.
- (646) Expand on how reputation affects administrative abilities in FAQ.
- (615) Create watermark for preview so users don't mistake it for actual content.
- (600) Vote to delete.
- (591) Add a clearly visible link back to the original post on Compare Revisions page.
- (599) Redirect OP to question edit when he/she attempts to 'Add Answer'.
- (573) UI improvements to author, editor info on entry page.
- (549) Make the question locked message more visible.
- (211) Email notification after 3 days of no accepted answer.
- (201) Allow members to donate reputation points.