This article shows the technique of creating tab pages based on the system drives.
The icons and file types unfortunately have been hardcoded in the project, unlike the ones
available on the Windows Explorer. The icons are a part of the project and not picked up from the
Windows operating system. This project creates list controls and a tree control
depending on the number of system drives.
This project has the following features:
- Displays all drives on the computer system on separate tab pages.
- Allows sorting of columns (by clicking on the column header) on the respective
- Creates toolbar buttons depending on the system drives at run-time.
- Creates and adds a pop-up menu to the main menu depending on the system drives at run-time.
- Adds drive specific images on individual tabs.