This is the first time I make a Toolbar control for Internet-Explore-based web applications. This toolbar acts as a menu for the visitor to navigate to the right page, by a user-friendly way.
The features are as follows:
- Two-level navigation toolbar.
- Customizable title, image and onclick script.
- Style sheet is used to define presentation.
- Supports multiple controls on the same page.
To use the control, simply include webToolbar.js and webToolbar.css in your HTML file. Then, inside the element (
div tag, etc.), place a
script tag and build the control via an array. E.g.:
new ToolbarControl(myTools, 400, 100, 80, 300);
A demo of how to do this is inside the included zip file.
ToolbarControlHandler is used to maintain multiple controls.
- the tag IDs are coded with