AderPlotter is a simple graph plotter. You can specify user defined functions and it will plot it for you. It uses AderEvaluator project for expression evaluation.
How to use
- Click on "Add New Plot".
- Type your expression to evaluate. Use x as X axis variable. For example, typing: sin(x) will plot sin(x) function.
- Click on color to change color of plot.
- Click on "Add Plot" to see the plot.
- Click on the plot in the list to edit the plot.
- You can change the window at the top left text boxes.
sin, cos, abs, pow, sqrt, exp, log (if you want to have more functions, you can download AderEvaluator, modify it, and build it as library).