Not at all. Personally it wouldn't make any difference to me, as I used to standup those 52 seconds whenever I go to cinema halls, its always being played before the movie starts, its since more than 5 years before.
You can have all the tools in the world but if you don't genuinely believe in yourself, it's useless.
If someone not hear since long time, then these things might bitter them. If Supreme Court verdicts for National Anthem then every one (I mean truly Indians not those who always talks about anti patriotism things as many of are here who supported JNU case now against to stand for 52sec for our Motherland) must respect them. Whats wrong to stand for our National Anthem(if you agreed that),
I mean many of us/children still not able to complete the national anthem so its good move
You feel that the only way to show patriotism is to stand up in a movie hall for 52 seconds. You seem to ramble about some completely and utterly unrelated BS about JNU case in this topic. You also feel the need to label anyone who disagrees with your opinions as not patriotic. You think that this thread is about if or not to respect the national anthem (oh, dear).
You've problems, and those are seriously big ones.
Suitable places - School, College, Parliament, Lok & Rajya Sabhas, Legislative Assemblies, Court, Sports area & some more government related places.
Theatre is not a good place for National Anthem.
1) Some people always late for movies, searching for their seats while movie already started. Like a late student reaching exam hall after some delay always.
2) Some people will skip National anthem by standing outside for some time. This is what SC wants?
3) As I mentioned before, There're more chances for this[^] in future
4) Related to above one. We have some foreigners & tourists here who visit theatres for some time. Most of them not aware of our National anthem or language of National anthem. Same above thing would happen.
5) I asked one question there[^]. Still no answer from any supporters.
There're so many ways to show patriotism. Paying Tax correctly is one way. I do.
Don't mix Patriotism with Food, Healthcare & Entertainment.
One of the biggest problem with national anthem in theater is that it reduces its importance of anthem. Most of the time people in theater are coming for fun and sometimes are drunk. It may lead to unnecessary tension in hall. Also the statement of SC was very generic, not a law because it lacks specifics how to handle when there is fire accident or ruckus inside.
------------------------------------------ Too much of good is bad,mix some evil in it
Well there are ads and trailers played before the movie starts, so this will be an extra minute I guess. Not a big deal really. So long as people don't force other people to stand up and salute every time it's played.