The Lounge is rated PG. If you're about to post something you wouldn't want your
kid sister to read then don't post it. No flame wars, no abusive conduct, no programming
questions and please don't post ads.
1. The lounge is for the CodeProject community to discuss things of interest to the community, and as a place for the whole community to participate. It is, first and foremost, a respectful meeting and discussion area for those wishing to discuss the life of a Software developer.
The #1 rule is: Be respectful of others, of the site, and of the community as a whole.
2. Technical discussions are welcome, but if you need specific programming question answered please use Quick Answers[^], or to discussion your programming problem in depth use the programming forums[^]. We encourage technical discussion, but this is a general discussion forum, not a programming Q&A forum. Posts will be moved or deleted if they fit better elsewhere.
4. No politics (including enviro-politics[^]), no sex, no religion. This is a community for software development. There are plenty of other sites that are far more appropriate for these discussions. Or if you must, use the Back Room[^] - but enter at your own risk.
5. Nothing Not Safe For Work, nothing you would not want your wife/husband, your girlfriend/boyfriend, your mother or your kid sister seeing on your screen. For those discussions where you wish to be a little more frank, use the Soapbox[^]
6. Any personal attacks, any spam, any advertising, any trolling, or any abuse of the rules will result in your account being removed.
7. Not everyone's first language is English. Be understanding.
Please respect the community and respect each other. We are of many cultures so remember that. Don't assume others understand you are joking, don't belittle anyone for taking offense or being thin skinned.
We are a community for software developers. Leave the egos at the door.
I have been using this one for several years now: [^] This has very good support of the different possible file sources (network to access directly the HD of my DSL box, the sdcard of the phone, or the phone content itself), does a very good job at copying/cutting etc...
folks on agents of sheild said the same thing in the last ep too; then again in aos they did have scenes a few months back with a female potus, and even included side comments along the likes of 'lucky people didn't vote for that guy.' LOL LOL
Sin tack ear lol Pressing the any key may be continuate
Yes, it is illegal to show/wear those symbols in public, but in movies etc. there seems to be no problem...for example the movies Valkyrie or Schindler's List were (at least partly) filmed in Germany. I guess it has something to do with freedom of art or something similar.
Game as in board game or as in videogame? Writing a game can be very taxing, I was writing a campaign with very specialized rules for my party and incurred in a total writer's block and a lot of mental blocks after 2 months of almost exclusive work on it.
When we'll move onwards in our ongoing campaing (now on hiatus) I will finish at least the first piece of it so that it could be played. Let's see how these PCs will fare when outfitted with stnadard weapons and drafted into service in the worst naval assault D&D history ever saw. Basically June 6th 1944 in Sword&Sorcery environment.
I would love to, but Mickeysoft pulled the rug away from under our feet by quietly letting XNA die. We now have MonoGame, but many of our resources and all but the most basic shaders will not compile anymore or produce nothing.
"I don't know, extraterrestrial?" "You mean like from space?" "No, from Canada."
If software development were a circus, we would all be the clowns.
Thanks for posting that link. I have the paid-for version, so I don't get ads, but I did get that appalling battery charging app that took. My 'phone spends a lot of time plugged into the PC USB for app debugging, and every time I brought the 'phone out of standby, I didn't get my usual status message (missed calls, messages etc., I got that stupid blue battery charging screen. I just didn't know it was a virus from ES.
Now it's all gone - so that's three European beer tokens I won't see again.