The Lounge is rated PG. If you're about to post something you wouldn't want your
kid sister to read then don't post it. No flame wars, no abusive conduct, no programming
questions and please don't post ads.
1. The lounge is for the CodeProject community to discuss things of interest to the community, and as a place for the whole community to participate. It is, first and foremost, a respectful meeting and discussion area for those wishing to discuss the life of a Software developer.
The #1 rule is: Be respectful of others, of the site, and of the community as a whole.
2. Technical discussions are welcome, but if you need specific programming question answered please use Quick Answers[^], or to discussion your programming problem in depth use the programming forums[^]. We encourage technical discussion, but this is a general discussion forum, not a programming Q&A forum. Posts will be moved or deleted if they fit better elsewhere.
4. No politics (including enviro-politics[^]), no sex, no religion. This is a community for software development. There are plenty of other sites that are far more appropriate for these discussions. Or if you must, use the Back Room[^] - but enter at your own risk.
5. Nothing Not Safe For Work, nothing you would not want your wife/husband, your girlfriend/boyfriend, your mother or your kid sister seeing on your screen. For those discussions where you wish to be a little more frank, use the Soapbox[^]
6. Any personal attacks, any spam, any advertising, any trolling, or any abuse of the rules will result in your account being removed.
7. Not everyone's first language is English. Be understanding.
Please respect the community and respect each other. We are of many cultures so remember that. Don't assume others understand you are joking, don't belittle anyone for taking offense or being thin skinned.
We are a community for software developers. Leave the egos at the door.
It contained more than 20 minute coverage of a bus accident with 16 dead, after this 1 lethal car accident, Indian train crash, Chinese bus' close call with a mud slide, Chinese demolition record, more coverage of the bus accident and a little Trump news at the end... I know, that television news "likes" accident, but this time they didn't have to try hard, because life made sure, they have content to work with.
Yes, it was that unfortunate school trip. A weird coincidence, that approx. a month ago I saw a burnt out bus in real life, but there were no casualties at that accident. These good souls weren't so lucky
And he is connected to the sales of said goods how?
Michael Martin Australia
"I controlled my laughter and simple said "No,I am very busy,so I can't write any code for you". The moment they heard this all the smiling face turned into a sad looking face and one of them farted. So I had to leave the place as soon as possible." - Mr.Prakash One Fine Saturday. 24/04/2004
It turns out that there was a protest in my home town against trump. For real. It was Facebook lived. There was like 20 of them. Students. One of their main reasons was because trump wanted to get rid off obamacare. ?? ??? Because that affects us all right??
One of them threw a traffic cone. Narrowly missing trump by about 10,000 miles.
We're all f***ed....and it has nothing to do with trump.
Wow. Nobody posted anything new since yesterday. Today I got the conversion of programs from my old cassette tapes to binary working. I have converted one of the longer recordings and tested the binary file in the emulator to see what I have found.
No big surprise, back then I wrote games. Here is a screenshot. Could it be that I used to be a Star Wars fan?[^]