|LogicNP Software has released CryptoLicensing for .Net 2012 R2 which is a 100% .Net solution to add licensing, copy-protection, activation, hardware-locking and usage-reporting capabilities to your .Net, Windows Forms, WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone 7, Compact Framework, Xbox and XNA apps and libraries and ASP.Net web sites. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength cryptographic technology to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. A unique new feature is Usage Reporting which allows you to gain insight into how your software is used by customers.
The new version has improved Mono support, improved support for subscription licenses, improved UI, improved license management database support, better license validation error reporting, fixes and much more!
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* Leased / Heartbeat licenses.
* And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
* Latest Cryptographic Technologies used for license generation and validation provide the highest security and copy-protection to your software.
* Hardware-Locked licenses.
* Activated licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Network Floating licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Leased Floating licenses allow licenses to be borrowed for specific amount of time.
* Short Serial Keys.
* Embed any amount of Additional User-Data in the license.
* Specify Upto 2040 License Features which allows enabling/disabling specific functionality in your software. A common use of this is to define 'editions' of your software such as a 'Standard', 'Professional' and 'Enterprise' edition.
* Every license code is guaranteed to be Unique, even if you generate thousands of codes at a time.
* Fast, Light-Weight And Simple API to integrate in your software.
* Support for Separate Design-time and Run-time Licenses - this is used when licensing a component or control.
* Create Evaluation Licenses with various evaluation parameters such as
* Absolute date/time after which the license expires.
* Maximum usage days
* Maximum unique usage days
* Maximum executions
* Maximum run-time
* Maximum cumulative run-time
* Detects Date Tampering (done to try to extend trial period).
* Ready-To-Use License Server for
* Activating licenses
* Validating serials
* Issuing on-demand licenses
* Creating software subscriptions
* Remote monitoring of software usage
* Revoking licenses.
* Verifying local time.
* Limit license to specific domain(s) - great for licensing web based apps, libraries, frameworks or controls.
* E-commerce integration with PayPal, ShareIt, Plimus, RegNow, ClickBack, etc via ready-to-use license generators which can automatically perform order-fulfillment and license delivery.
* Supports licensing of Silverlight, Xbox.Net Compact Framework apps/libraries developed for Pocket PC 2003 and above, Windows Mobile, Windows CE and Smartphones.
CryptoLicensing Generator API
* Generate license/serial codes via code.
* Specify license features and capabilities via code and generate licenses/serials with those settings.
* Simple and easy-to-use, yet powerful API.
* Achieve any level of customization and integration in your license generation, sales/e-commerce and order-fulfillment process.
* Gain insight into how your software is being used.
* Identity feature usage trends and patterns as well as end-user software/hardware statistics.
* Simple usage reporting API - one single method call for each feature used.
* Ready-made usage reporting console to view and analyze usage reporting data
CryptoLicensing is also available in MFC and ActiveX versions along with the .Net version. CryptoLicensing is available directly from LogicNP Software and available in Standard, Professional and Enterprise editions. Development licenses can be purchased starting from US $149. Multi-developer licenses, site licenses and Support and Upgrade Subscriptions are also available.
For Product Information, visit,: http://www.ssware.com/cryptolicensing/cryptolicensing_net.htm