Run the considered app which the com exception was created on it(e.g your app or VS) as administrator2)
NOT Fixed, check your DCOM settings
1) Run dcomcnfg open Component Services
2) Expand Component Services "->" Computer "->" My Computer "->" the DCOM configuration "
3) Find the "Microsoft Excel application."
4) Right to open the Properties dialog box
5) Click on the "Security" tab,
6) "Launch and Activation Permissions, configure permissions, have opted for a custom
7) Their editing and then click the considered app added to it, and added all the permissions ...3)
Not Fixed, register the excel by regsvr32 or reinstall VSTO Suggestion:
Use Office Open XML to create your files instead of automation. There are several libraries out there that will help you build Excel files. I personally use EPPlus
and think it's pretty decent.