Tired of using boring applications to select your lottery numbers. Tired of pressing a button to randomly acquire numbers to play the lottery.
Why not let the Ultrabook pick the winning numbers for the next lottery, using all his senses. How about doing it more exciting and fun. With the sensory capabilities of the Ultrabook, now You'll have a better and Fun way to pick your lottery numbers.
Application Main Menu
Early developing stages, Generating Numbers, Tes
- Give a jolt to your Ultrbook to choose your winning numbers.
- Select numbers from a mountain of numbers sliding them with your fingers.
- Select Your numbers from a Drop Disc Kind of game.
- Check what Lottery Games are available on Your Area using Geolocation.
- Share the selected numbers with Your friends in different social media pages.
- Application Images.. Coming Soon!!!
This Application Its under development using App Game Kit for the Ultrabook and Window 8 (Desktop) In Mind. Using the new implemented functionality added recently to the scripting language, Its going to be easy to implement the sensor functionality that we are looking to use in this application.
Using the code
To use this code You need App Game Kit (AGK v 1.08 )
Check for sensors available in the the device:
//Geolocation: Get Country to set an image depending on it
country$ = GetRawGeoCountry()
geoMessage$ = "Geolocation Available: Country -" + country$
geoMessage$ = "Geolocation Not Available"
//LightSensor: Get the light level to set the ambient light in real time
if (GetLightSensorExists ())
setViewportLight = GetRawLightLevel()
lSensorMessage$ = "Light Sensor Available: Level -" + str(setViewportLight)
lSensorMessage$ = "No Light Sensor Available"