Tired of adding the Plug and Play driver paths to the OemPnPDriversPath of the Setup answer file?
Tired of unknown hardware caused by typos in the OemPnPDriversPath of the Setup answer file?
Well here is where OemPnPDriversPath Creator is coming in.
- It can generate the OemPnPDriversPath path from any selected driver folder.
- It will avoid those annoying typos.
- A handy history feature.
- It is free. ;-)
Using the code
- Start OemPnPDriversPath Creator.
- Click on Browse and select the root of your driver folder.
- After selecting the desired folder. Click on the Generate button.
Now you can use the copy button to copy the generated content to the clipboard and
paste it in attend.txt and/or sysprep.inf.
Points of Interest
I just could not help myself making typos in the OemPnPDriversPath while updating the attend.txt file.
But I could help myself by creating a program that will generate the OemPnPDriversPath for me.
And believe me, it sure saved me a lot of time.
Version 1.0 - Initial version.