* Trinet.Core.IO.Ntfs - Utilities for working with alternate data streams on NTFS file systems.
* Copyright (C) 2002-2010 Richard Deeming
* This code is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either
* - the Code Project Open License (CPOL) version 1 or later; or
* - the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 3 or later; or
* - the BSD 2-Clause License;
* This code is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
* without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* See the license files for details.
* You should have received a copy of the licenses along with this code.
* If not, see <http://www.codeproject.com/info/cpol10.aspx>, <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>
* and <http://opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php>.
// General Information about an assembly is controlled through the following
// set of attributes. Change these attribute values to modify the information
// associated with an assembly.
[assembly: AssemblyDescription("Utilities for working with alternate data streams on NTFS file systems.")]
[assembly: AssemblyCompany("Richard Deeming")]
[assembly: AssemblyCopyright("Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Richard Deeming")]
// Setting ComVisible to false makes the types in this assembly not visible
// to COM components. If you need to access a type in this assembly from
// COM, set the ComVisible attribute to true on that type.
// The following GUID is for the ID of the typelib if this project is exposed to COM
// Version information for an assembly consists of the following four values:
// Major Version
// Minor Version
// Build Number
// You can specify all the values or you can default the Build and Revision Numbers
// by using the '*' as shown below:
// [assembly: AssemblyVersion("1.0.*")]
By viewing downloads associated with this article you agree to the Terms of Service and the article's licence.
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.
This article, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)