* (C) Copyright 2003 Jeppe Cramon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* This software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind,
* either expressed or implied. The entire risk as to the
* quality and performance of the software is with you. Should the
* software prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary
* servicing, repair, or correction. In no event shall the author,
* copyright holder, or any other party who may redistribute the
* software be liable to you for damages, including any general,
* special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of
* the use or inability to use the software (including, but not
* limited to, loss of data, data being rendered inaccurate, loss of
* business profits, loss of business information, business
* interruptions, loss sustained by you or third parties, or a
* failure of the software to operate with any other software) even
* if the author, copyright holder, or other party has been advised
* of the possibility of such damages.
// General Information about an assembly is controlled through the following
// set of attributes. Change these attribute values to modify the information
// associated with an assembly.
[assembly: AssemblyDescription("Tests for DynamicProxy.NET")]
[assembly: AssemblyCompany("Jeppe Cramon")]
[assembly: AssemblyCopyright("(C) Copyright 2003 Jeppe Cramon")]
// Version information for an assembly consists of the following four values:
// Major Version
// Minor Version
// Build Number
// You can specify all the values or you can default the Revision and Build Numbers
// by using the '*' as shown below:
// In order to sign your assembly you must specify a key to use. Refer to the
// Microsoft .NET Framework documentation for more information on assembly signing.
// Use the attributes below to control which key is used for signing.
// (*) If no key is specified, the assembly is not signed.
// (*) KeyName refers to a key that has been installed in the Crypto Service
// Provider (CSP) on your machine. KeyFile refers to a file which contains
// a key.
// (*) If the KeyFile and the KeyName values are both specified, the
// following processing occurs:
// (1) If the KeyName can be found in the CSP, that key is used.
// (2) If the KeyName does not exist and the KeyFile does exist, the key
// in the KeyFile is installed into the CSP and used.
// (*) In order to create a KeyFile, you can use the sn.exe (Strong Name) utility.
// When specifying the KeyFile, the location of the KeyFile should be
// relative to the project output directory which is
// %Project Directory%\obj\<configuration>. For example, if your KeyFile is
// located in the project directory, you would specify the AssemblyKeyFile
// attribute as [assembly: AssemblyKeyFile("..\\..\\mykey.snk")]
// (*) Delay Signing is an advanced option - see the Microsoft .NET Framework
// documentation for more information on this.
By viewing downloads associated with this article you agree to the Terms of Service and the article's licence.
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.