RadBytes RBCWindowImpl ATL Object Wizard 1.0
- Extract the files in this zip to the following location in your Microsoft Visual Studio install.
It is assumed that the default installation directory was used
<DriveLetter>:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\MSDev98\Template\ATL
- The RBCWindowImpl DLL will need to be registered for the wizard to function. run the
following line from the command prompt or start | run option.
RegSrv32 <DriveLetter>:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\MSDev98\Template\ATL\RBCWindowImpl.dll
- Start Visual Studio and create an ATL Project..
- Go to the Insert ATL Object menu item, a dialog will be displayed with a Radbytes item in the left pane, click on it.
- On the right hand side of the dialog the view will be updated and you will see the CWindowImpl Object Wizard option.
- Select the CWindowImpl wizard and complete the steps.
Feedback and comments welcome.
By viewing downloads associated with this article you agree to the Terms of Service and the article's licence.
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.