Hardware and Device Programming Competition
This competition has ended
Want to win a robot?
Do you program hardware? Want a robot? Enter our Hardware Competition!
Everybody wants a robot. Now all you have to do is submit an article related to hardware programming and you could have one.
The contest begins on Monday, September 13th, and runs until Saturday November 13th.
- Submit an article on Code Project that releates to programming hardware.
- Make sure your article is tagged with the "Hardware" attribute.
- The highest three rated articles win!
At the end of the contest we will choose the best three articles and the winner will receive one of three hardware kits from Trossen Robotics.
What You Could Win
- The Bioloid Robot Kit
- 1 Bioloid CM-5 mcu (Atmel ATMega128) controller
- 4 Dynamixel AX-12+ serially controlled servos
- 1 Dynamixel AX-S1 sensor module
- 1 Rechargeable NiMh battery pack (9.6V)
- Bioloid Beginner Frame Set
- RoboTurret Vision Tracking Kit
- ISP available for custom programming
- Sample PC Control Apps in .NET C# & Python
- Open source Firmware
- Dual Mode Operation - PC or Joystick control
- 180 degrees of motion on each axis
- RoboRealm® software - an application for use in computer vision, image analysis, and robotic vision systems
- RFID Starter Kit
- RedBee RFID reader
- RFID tag variety pack (13)
- Project CD with 5 Projects
- USB Cable
- Articles must follow the guidelines listed above.
- The article must be specific to hardware development
- No cheating, lying, stealing code, swashbuckling, or biting.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only those who live in jurisdictions in which this contest is legal may enter.
- Winners outside the U.S. will have their prizes shipped via USPS and will have a slight delay in receiving prizes
- Any breach of the rules and the prize will be awarded to the runner up.
- By entering the contest you agree to the rules, conditions of entry, and agree that your member alias, member profile information, article, code and any other submitted material can be used for promotional purposes by The Code Project.
- By entering your article in the contest you agree that The Code Project can link to your article and all accompanying data or information for promotional purposes.
Conditions of Entry
Current winners list
Running Theano with an Nvidia 1070 GPU on Windows 10, with CUDA 8 and Visual Studio 2015
Deploy Kerberos on a Raspberry Pi IoT to provide robust and enterprise scalable authentication for IoTs (Part 2)
A R/D approach to detect earth seismic activities with IoT and make an android device self aware to save your life.
From unboxing to prototype, a complete C# and Node.js Intel Edison product development guide with a real time cloud biometric IoT project
This is a simple application for creating the serial number based on HDD hardware code. It has 3 necessary part of serial number application(Request Code, Getting Serial Number and Confirming that)
cobj is a preprocessor based generator for interface based polymorphism
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.