The amount of 0 items will make a problem with Mycroft Holmes' answer - that line won't show up.
You need the numbers from 0-23 (somehow generated, or make a table "Hours" with those values, and then JOIN the query suggested by Mycroft Holmes to it, and replace NULL values with 0.
I have visits table for my patients database. I have created_date field which is timestamp with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP and closed_date with datetime datatypes. I have no problem with the created_date but when I close the file using this command:
Not sure how created_date is equal to closed_date.
Make sure, that when you create a patient, at that time populate the created_date field (not closed_date - keep it blank)
At the time of closing the patient, just update the closed_date for that patient, something like:
UPDATE visits SET closed_date = GETDATE() WHERE visit_id = param_visit_id;
I've got a scripted install for the database on a local tablet. The OS is windows 7, and it's sql 2008. I end up with this error:
Error: 18456, Severity: 14, State: 11.
Login failed for user 'FOO\BAR'. Reason: Token-based server access validation failed with an infrastructure error. Check for previous errors. [CLIENT: <local machine="">]
I've only got one user account on the machine, and it is an administrator. The best solution I can find so far is "run ssms as administrator", which is not really a valid option. The DB is used by an application only, and we don't even have ssms. I just need the app to be able to use the database. I don't understand why it can't. This same installer has worked on the other machines before this one.
I have followed up more on this being a UAC issue. I actually was going to shut off the notifications with the EnableLUA setting in the registry... but that has already been done. I think that rules out the account not having permissions issue.
this turned out to be an issue with the computer name and the user name being the same. Aparently as of Vista, this is an issue. I had ruled this out when I renamed the computer, uninstalled sql through add/remove programs, and ran the installer again.
Grabbing at straws I just happened to notice that the folders and files don't get removed when you add/remove sql through the control panel. I removed it again, and manually deleted the Microsoft SQL SErver folder, rebooted again, and installed. This worked.
My database is on host (internet) and i wanna to get all records of one special table (it has about 1 million records) and insert into table in SQLite(in local-android mobile) .
the tables are same and only have 10 columns.