* Trinet.Core.IO.Ntfs - Utilities for working with alternate data streams on NTFS file systems.
* Copyright (C) 2002-2010 Richard Deeming
* This code is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either
* - the Code Project Open License (CPOL) version 1 or later; or
* - the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 3 or later; or
* - the BSD 2-Clause License;
* This code is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
* without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* See the license files for details.
* You should have received a copy of the licenses along with this code.
* If not, see <http://www.codeproject.com/info/cpol10.aspx>, <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>
* and <http://opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php>.
/// Represents the attributes of a file stream.
public enum FileStreamAttributes
/// No attributes.
None = 0,
/// Set if the stream contains data that is modified when read.
ModifiedWhenRead = 1,
/// Set if the stream contains security data.
ContainsSecurity = 2,
/// Set if the stream contains properties.
ContainsProperties = 4,
/// Set if the stream is sparse.
Sparse = 8,
By viewing downloads associated with this article you agree to the Terms of Service and the article's licence.
If a file you wish to view isn't highlighted, and is a text file (not binary), please
let us know and we'll add colourisation support for it.