Comments by amit_83 (Top 96 by date)

amit_83 4-Sep-15 6:07am View

Thanks for reply.
Getting illegal character error when write a value like "Richard 😀 " using XMlSerilizer.
amit_83 2-Jul-15 23:50pm View

Thanks for reply.
Please have a look into below link. I have similar issue.

amit_83 26-May-15 2:12am View

Hi willington,
It does not resolve the issue but its much much help full to get an idea. That will resolve my issue.

Thanks.
amit_83 6-Apr-15 2:46am View

Sorry, Its not what i want. As i mention, My business lay is seperate from ASP.NET application i mean both projects are diffrent.
amit_83 18-Feb-15 7:28am View

Hi Afzal,
I read your post, Its good idea to do like that because it will reduce get/post data size. I am new for MVC, Can you give me any example to achieve this?
amit_83 13-Feb-15 0:39am View

Thanks for help, I have used ViewBag.Error = "Password error". and return viw. It does what i want.'

Thanks for all your positive supprt.
amit_83 11-Feb-15 8:12am View

I might be missing something, Can you give me a code example?
I am new for MVC5.
amit_83 11-Feb-15 8:09am View

Thanks for reply.

i did same as ModelState.AddModelError("Password","Message goes here") as well as i am returning View("Error"). But it is not showing Validation summary error.
Method is HttpPost.
amit_83 11-Feb-15 8:04am View

I have used validation summary, But i am using Jquery Ajax method to validate the login, i am entering invalid password, When it come to ajax failure then, Then how can i show validation summary message from thee?
amit_83 9-Oct-14 1:46am View

I think you didn't understood what i mean. Let me explain

For example in a textbox you have entered the value like Jack"s Tutorial's . Then i want to generate the sql query to insert the data into sqlite database. what is the best way to generate the sql query in Apple swift language?

Note: I know, How to handle single quotation but don't know how to handle double quote in Apple swift language.
amit_83 9-Oct-14 1:43am View

I am talking about Apple language, script language
amit_83 27-Sep-14 5:07am View

i want to handle single quote, double quote etc..
how can i handle these character to insert?
amit_83 27-Sep-14 5:07am View

i want to handle single quote, double quote etc..
how can i handle these character to insert?
amit_83 25-Feb-14 14:13pm View

Thanks, But when me friend open same page from browser then it open web page as expected but problem when do same thing by WebRequest. Then what could be the issue?
amit_83 10-Feb-14 5:04am View

Is there possibility to create directory outside of deployment area?
amit_83 10-Feb-14 5:03am View

Is there possibility to create directory outside of deployment area?
amit_83 10-Feb-14 0:25am View

Can you propose any solution?
amit_83 10-Feb-14 0:22am View

Thanks.
Site not hosted in that folder. Is there way to give rights in that folders?
amit_83 30-Jan-14 12:57pm View

Thanks, I did same as you suggested, But still getting issue.

I have Visual studio 2005. OS is XP, And 32 bit machine.
Can you help me any more?
amit_83 21-Jan-14 1:39am View

Thanks to all, I got the solution i used HttpUtility.UrlDecode in please of UnescapeDataString(). It work.
amit_83 21-Jan-14 0:59am View

Thanks for reply, This is not a good solution. This type of problem may come with other characters as well. Do you have other suggestion?
amit_83 21-Jan-14 0:51am View

String was ‘…’
amit_83 20-Jan-14 7:54am View

Is there any sample code available to clear it?
amit_83 3-Jan-14 1:57am View

I know this already, its 2 step process, Does it impact the performance?
amit_83 3-Jan-14 1:32am View

DataRow drr = dt.AsEnumerable().Where(dr => dr.Field<guid>("P") == id)
.Select(dr => dr).First();

Instead of getting the row i want to know the index of row. Is it possible to get the row index in the table directly from LINQ?
amit_83 3-Jan-14 1:17am View

Thanks, I want to get the display index of row in datatable.
amit_83 23-Dec-13 23:49pm View

We are using below css to fade back area, My popup has been designed by me using div tag.

.FadeArea
position: absolute;
width: 100%;
z-index: 1001;
height: 800px;
display: none;
top: 0px;
background: Gray;
opacity: 0.7;
amit_83 10-Dec-13 5:25am View

I know, window open does it. As i told you i have reportviewer on a page and there is a button Generate on click generate button we generate the report. Now on same page we have
a button Open generated report in new window then i want to show you that page in new window without generating the report again. How is it possible?
amit_83 10-Dec-13 4:25am View

This is not my solution.
Thanks.
amit_83 10-Dec-13 4:16am View

Thanks, But i am not using crystalreport. I am using RDLC.Report is generated by a criteria and my RDLC is on same page. How can i see that generated RDLC on diffrent page by clicking on a button?
amit_83 1-Oct-13 7:54am View

<asp:TextBox ID="txtSize"
MaxLength="2" ClientIDMode="Static" runat="server" onblur="OnTextBoxBlur();">

function OnTextBoxBlur(sender) {
var elementId =sender.id;
var defaultText='Needed'
elementId = document.getElementById(elementId);
var textValue = $.trim(elementId.value);
if (textValue.length == 0) {
elementId.className = elementId.className + " Needcss";
elementId.value = defaultText;

amit_83 30-Sep-13 0:56am View

I have 1 more question. If i want to show the string '<table><tr><td>ABCD</td></tr></table>'

in a label then, How can i display it in a label using javascript?
amit_83 30-Sep-13 0:19am View

Got the solution. I was setting the label value from javascript.
firefox use textContent property to set the value.
amit_83 29-Sep-13 23:58pm View

Hi,
I wanted to show html tag in my asp.net form like if user type <td> or <Bracket> then it shuld there as it is. Tags are showing properly in IE chrome but not is Firefox. Is there special way to show?
amit_83 28-Sep-13 2:52am View

I am using asp.net. I have 2 updatepanel 1 pdate panel has list of items and other panel has textbox o other things. when i select an item from list of item then i am refreshing the otherpanel that is ok it is working as expected, but i want to refresh the item also that is selected by me not the whole list of items. Is that possible?
amit_83 26-Sep-13 6:36am View

I want to know why is taking time to show that data, Don't want to click again & again.
we can never ask to click again & again for fast response. Is there other solution?
amit_83 26-Sep-13 6:19am View

Can you please tell me what does periodic "chat tests" mean?
Also my application working fine in a server, but problem is coming at another server.
amit_83 26-Sep-13 6:00am View

Application take approximate 30-40 seconds to respond. I was using fiddler to check responding issue, then i found that tcp/ip take time to connect or respond.Can you tell me why tcp/ip taking time to connect?
amit_83 26-Sep-13 5:46am View

amit_83 6-May-13 2:23am View

Thanks, I have already seen this solution. I want to set visibility of control not the value.
amit_83 21-Feb-13 4:41am View

Can u show me an example?
i am applying elipsis into the multiline textbox.
amit_83 17-Jan-13 7:08am View

it doesn't work
amit_83 8-Jan-13 4:38am View

Thanks for reply, i will see once more.
but what i did
i have used <,>,"" character in my textbox, and i clicked on a button then Sys.WebForms.WebequestManager problem raise.
i turned off ValidateRequest="false" as suggest in the article you suggest, but it give me the problem at client end.

At client end Sys.WebForms.WebequestManager raise.
amit_83 8-Jan-13 4:04am View

Thanks for reply.
But it did not work.
amit_83 8-Jan-13 3:51am View

My dear this is not an email sent from any where.
It just an example text i shown to you.

My question is if i use special charecter like <, >," sign
then Sys.WebForms.WebequestManager problem raise problem raise. what can i do to resolve this issue?
amit_83 8-Jan-13 3:48am View

i have used example text.
amit_83 8-Jan-13 3:47am View

i have used whole text written below

I noticed that the email from gmail are sent from the sender "codeproject Admin <abc-admin@cp.com>". Why "ABC-admin"? It should rather be "CPs-admin".
amit_83 8-Jan-13 2:27am View

i have used fallowing string in textbox

I noticed that the email from gmail
are sent from the sender "codeproject Admin
<abc-admin@cp.com>". Why "ABC-admin"?
It should rather be "CPs-admin".
amit_83 19-Dec-12 2:18am View

I logged on with remember me checkbox at first time, now i again
run the application but user name and password does not persist,
why user name password does not persist?
amit_83 17-Dec-12 2:08am View

Hi thanks for reply, link works (http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/239436/Load-Data-From-Server-While-Scrolling-Using-JQuery)

I have 1 more question. my data is loading in scroll, but my data has been lost when page post back.
How can i persist the data, loaded in scroll?
amit_83 12-Dec-12 7:39am View

Thanks for reply.
But this is not my solution. i want the border below of each row as a separated line.

amit_83 27-Sep-12 7:32am View

OK, Thanks
i will try
amit_83 27-Sep-12 7:23am View

Thanks for reply. i am opening the popup when we clicked on a image button,
then popup top as well as left both position is not coming correct.
we have image button in table in each row.
and i have used lot of div tAG AS PARENT can u tell me why is this problem coming?
amit_83 27-Sep-12 6:47am View

i used ur logic but top position is not coming correct, i have used master form and page has 1 usercontrol also.is there another thing which can be helpfull?
amit_83 14-Aug-12 1:22am View

Thanks for reply. i want to open file from code behind. any other solution?
amit_83 14-Aug-12 0:35am View

Thanks for reply.
i want to open file from code behind. any other solution?
amit_83 6-Jun-12 0:56am View

Is there a way to show tooltip on ipad?
amit_83 10-Apr-12 8:15am View

Thanks for reply,
but after downloading the document at client end, it get slow when i do any operation. Is there any thing to do?
amit_83 10-Apr-12 0:06am View

yes, its too slow.
amit_83 23-Mar-12 9:10am View

i am asking about frameset and frame.

Thanks for reply.
amit_83 22-Mar-12 8:21am View

Interop.word and office both library are installed on my development as well as iis server, but still problem at when i run app from iis.
amit_83 22-Mar-12 6:39am View

Every thing is installed on my machine, but still problem.
amit_83 22-Mar-12 6:39am View

Every thing is installed on my machine, but still problem.
amit_83 21-Jan-12 7:14am View

Thanks for reply, i tried but not working asp:RangeValidator ID="RequiredFieldValidator7" runat="server" ControlToValidate="txtPolicy" Display="Static" ErrorMessage="Policy number must be 8 character long" ValidationGroup="txtValidate" Type="String" MinimumValue="8" MaximumValue="8" />
amit_83 21-Jan-12 7:14am View

Thanks for reply, i tried but not working
Type="String" MinimumValue="8" MaximumValue="8" />
amit_83 18-Jan-12 8:23am View

Thanks for reply,
i can not remove below css b'coz it auto apply and also i can not remove image. is there a way to solve the problem?

tbody > tr > td.ccCell { background-repeat: repeat ; background-image: url(images/abc.gif); border-bottom: solid 0px #FDAD11; outline:none; }
amit_83 18-Jan-12 7:04am View

i applied the css into the table row like
selectedItem{background-color:Yellow !important;}
and cell css
like:
tbody > tr > td.ccCell
background-repeat: repeat ;
background-image: url(images/abc.gif);
border-bottom: solid 0px #FDAD11;
outline:none;
but unable to override cell css, image is showing in each cell instead of color.
amit_83 21-Nov-11 0:10am View

amit_83 21-Nov-11 0:09am View

amit_83 19-Nov-11 1:01am View

i want table like this
Parent Row
child Row
Parent Row
child Row

i want border also in child row, but border should be indent, i mean
from where child row starting border should start from there.
amit_83 18-Nov-11 23:14pm View

i have given padding-left:5px in a row, but it does not work.
Do you have any other idea to indent a row from above row?
amit_83 17-Nov-11 3:01am View

i wanted to shift a row or
want margin from top row.
amit_83 12-Oct-11 6:19am View

Thanks for reply.
i want to make div content moveable, if page scroll move then i want the div content to move with scroll.
moving is working if i scroll the page
But below td content ovelapping the first div content.
amit_83 12-Oct-11 6:16am View

can you provide me code?
i can't change style property if i will remove style="position: absolute;" property then. div content will not move with scroll.
amit_83 12-Oct-11 5:14am View

i have written same code as you suggest. but this code does'nt work.
div content is moving with scrollbar, but div content is overlapping
by below td.
amit_83 12-Oct-11 3:32am View

<table>
<tr>
<td>
<div style="position:fixed;">
<table> want to make moveable if scrollabar move</table>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
<td>This td content overlapping the above td content</td>
<tr>
</tr>
amit_83 14-Sep-11 6:18am View

thankx for it.
amit_83 14-Sep-11 5:50am View

Thankx for reply, is there a diffrent way to do from codeehind?
amit_83 22-Aug-11 6:35am View

Thanks for reply, i have already tried this.
amit_83 11-Aug-11 17:32pm View

SQL-SERVER 2008
amit_83 20-Jul-11 9:16am View

amit_83 20-Jul-11 9:04am View

at .aspx page
<asp:LinkButton ID="btnCreate" OnClick="btnCreateClick" runat="server"
Text="Create">

btnCreate.disabed=false;

at server side
i am doing
btnCreate.enabled=false;
amit_83 7-Apr-11 5:04am View

Thnakx for reply.
Actuly my textbox is for email, if user type a mail, then i have to show this email as a link. that's why i have this question.is there any other way to make this possible?
amit_83 15-Mar-11 10:30am View

if i wanted to write bytes in another file excepting word, then what is the best way to write the byte into file?
amit_83 1-Mar-11 2:07am View

i have already read this article but they did not give any idea to open doc at client side.if you have any other other help then please help me?
amit_83 16-Feb-11 5:41am View

i have a PlaceHolder control on my abc.aspx form, in this form has a tree, On click at tree node, i am loading a specific UserControl,
UserControl has muliple text field as well as a grid. at user control
i am setting the data into the controls.
amit_83 16-Feb-11 5:39am View

UserControl has muliple text field as well as a grid. at user control
i am setting the data also.
amit_83 8-Feb-11 0:49am View

i know, but i don't know how to do it,
Do you have any example?
amit_83 21-Dec-10 5:05am View

Thankx for reply
amit_83 21-Dec-10 5:05am View

thankx for this
amit_83 30-Nov-10 1:33am View

Thnkax for answer.
Actuly my calling method return a string as response text, to show this
string i have used alert(vall). and this showing the message, there no problem.
and also closing message come to close the browser. but after closing message come, "[XMLHttpReequest] object" Message come and browser does not close.
amit_83 25-Nov-10 3:51am View

This is my whole java script code, it call on button click.
Whole code working in IE and Firefox also, but not working on
Safari.why?
why does alert message not come on success of Ajax call in IE and Firefox,
but method call successfully?

function SendMessage() {
var user = document.getElementById('<%=User.ClientID %>');
var val = user.value;
var nonrno = 1234;
var rno = 123;

var options = {
type: "POST",
url: "Test.aspx/SendMessage",
data: "{'toMailAddress':'" + val + "','rno':'" + rno+ "', 'nonrno':'" + nonrno+ "'}",
contentType: "application/json; charset=utf-8",
dataType: "json",
success: function (response) {
var val1 = response.d;
alert(val1);
if (val1 == "1") {
// Below code is used to close the window, if message has been sent to the user sucessfully.
var windowObj = window.self;
windowObj.opener = window.self;
windowObj.close();
},
error: function (result) {
alert("Error in " + result);
};
//Call the PageMethods
$.ajax(options);
amit_83 5-Oct-10 9:35am View

[SerializationException: Type 'ASP.common_grid_commongridview_ascx' in Assembly 'App_Web_44142fbl, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not marked as serializable.]
System.Runtime.Serialization.FormatterServices.InternalGetSerializableMembers(RuntimeType type) +9452985
System.Runtime.Serialization.FormatterServices.GetSerializableMembers(Type type, StreamingContext context) +247
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.WriteObjectInfo.InitMemberInfo() +160
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.WriteObjectInfo.InitSerialize(Object obj, ISurrogateSelector surrogateSelector, StreamingContext context, SerObjectInfoInit serObjectInfoInit, IFormatterConverter converter, ObjectWriter objectWriter, SerializationBinder binder) +218
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectWriter.Write(WriteObjectInfo objectInfo, NameInfo memberNameInfo, NameInfo typeNameInfo) +388
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectWriter.Serialize(Object graph, Header[] inHeaders, __BinaryWriter serWriter, Boolean fCheck) +444
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Serialize(Stream serializationStream, Object graph, Header[] headers, Boolean fCheck) +133
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Serialize(Stream serializationStream, Object graph) +13
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.SerializeValue(SerializerBinaryWriter writer, Object value) +2937

[ArgumentException: Error serializing value 'Web.GridControl' of type 'Web.GridControl.']
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.SerializeValue(SerializerBinaryWriter writer, Object value) +3252
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Serialize(Stream outputStream, Object stateGraph) +116
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Serialize(Object stateGraph) +57
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.System.Web.UI.IStateFormatter.Serialize(Object state) +4
System.Web.UI.Util.SerializeWithAssert(IStateFormatter formatter, Object stateGraph) +37
System.Web.UI.HiddenFieldPageStatePersister.Save() +79
System.Web.UI.Page.SavePageStateToPersistenceMedium(Object state) +108
System.Web.UI.Page.SaveAllState() +315
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2839