Comments by sahmed3 (Top 34 by date)

sahmed3 26-Apr-16 8:34am View

sahmed3 21-Apr-16 1:26am View

Hi richard,
Do you have any idea how to loop with XML attributes
sahmed3 20-Apr-16 7:38am View

Hi,
Basically i wanted to show colon(:) after my Title.
sahmed3 20-Apr-16 6:41am View

hi saraswati,

Thanks for your reesponse, i have tried it now differently to pass it with in actionresult also i have updated in solution
sahmed3 18-Apr-16 1:01am View

Hi now i have modified my methods to return a string , i'm getting data in my controller now i need to bind in my view, im new to MVC could you pls help me in that

public ActionResult Manage()
return View("Index", GetStoreReports());
public LogisticsInfoViewModel GetStoreReports()

var generalReportAccess = new LogisticsInfoViewModel();

var storeProfileList = _storeProfileRepository.GetGeneralInfoReport();

XDocument xDoc=new XDocument();

var logisticsModel = from x in xDoc.Descendants("logistics")
select new LogisticsInfoViewModel
FreightRate = (string)x.Element("freightrate"),
OffShoreDelivery = (string)x.Element("offshoredelivery")
};

return null;

How can i bind my controller's XML data to my view from the above code approach kindly suggest
sahmed3 18-Apr-16 1:00am View

public ActionResult Manage()
return View("Index", GetStoreReports());
public LogisticsInfoViewModel GetStoreReports()

var generalReportAccess = new LogisticsInfoViewModel();

var storeProfileList = _storeProfileRepository.GetGeneralInfoReport();

XDocument xDoc=new XDocument();

var logisticsModel = from x in xDoc.Descendants("logistics")
select new LogisticsInfoViewModel
FreightRate = (string)x.Element("freightrate"),
OffShoreDelivery = (string)x.Element("offshoredelivery")
};

return null;
sahmed3 17-Apr-16 23:33pm View

Hi i'm trying to map this XML tomy class

[Serializable,XmlRoot("results")]
public class logistics
public string response;
[XmlElement("logistics")]
public TestElement freight { get; set; }

public class TestElement
// [XmlText]
// public int Value { get; set; }

[XmlAttribute("freightrate")]
public string freightrate { get; set; }

[XmlAttribute("offshoredelivery")]
public string offshoredelivery { get; set; }
sahmed3 15-Apr-16 7:57am View

I have implemented the code i believe it should work, if i found any challenges i'll look for someone's help.
sahmed3 14-Jan-15 6:59am View

Brunn, I have Corrected to CompanyServie:ICompanyPubicService,ICompanyConfidentialService and my config file as
<service name="CompanyService.CompanyService" behaviorconfiguration="mexbehaviour">
but still same error it appears..I think the problem would be in endpoint as i am new to WCF..
sahmed3 1-Jan-15 9:18am View

Thank you & Same to you Happy New Year...I'll follow
sahmed3 31-Dec-14 16:05pm View

Sergey,
Yes you are correct the exception was not relevant to intellisense, but could you tell me why did the intellisense was not popping up in the .config file. I browsed for some solution but couldn't get it done.
sahmed3 19-Dec-14 11:09am View

the Issue has been resolved i just given wrong system name.
sahmed3 19-Dec-14 11:09am View

Los,
the Issue has been resolved i just given wrong system name.
sahmed3 9-Oct-14 9:30am View

Wes Aday..There is nothing related with programming but i would like to know what could be the answer for the puzzle. Actually i have attended for .Net Sr.Software Engineer Position on Interview.
sahmed3 21-Aug-14 11:14am View

Can you help me in the dynamic Situation to handle the colors on GridView based on Employee Designation.

I have a code over here but unable to get dynamic result as expected.

protected DataSet BindGridView()
SqlConnection cnn = new SqlConnection(Conn);
SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand("select Employee.EmployeeName,Employee.Designation,Manager.ManagerName"
+ "from Employee Inner join Manager on Employee.EmployeeId=manager.EmployeeId "
", cnn);
SqlDataAdapter ada = new SqlDataAdapter(cmd);
DataSet ds = new DataSet();
ada.Fill(ds);
return ds;

Consider my Table has the Following Records
EmployeeID EmployeeName EmployeeDesignation ManagerName
P001 John Senior.Developer Cena
P002 Brie Associate.Dev Bella
P002 Brock Manager Lesnar

Through Dynamic i need to have a condition if Employee Designation is Manager then Highlight in Blue Color,If Desig=Associate.Dev Highlight in Yellow similarly in Red for Senior.Dev

The above requirement requires while page loads
sahmed3 21-Aug-14 11:14am View

I have a code over here but unable to get dynamic result as expected.

protected DataSet BindGridView()
SqlConnection cnn = new SqlConnection(Conn);
+ "from Employee Inner join Manager on Employee.EmployeeId=manager.EmployeeId "
", cnn);
SqlDataAdapter ada = new SqlDataAdapter(cmd);
DataSet ds = new DataSet();
ada.Fill(ds);
return ds;

Consider my Table has the Following Records
EmployeeID EmployeeName EmployeeDesignation ManagerName
P001 John Senior.Developer Cena
P002 Brie Associate.Dev Bella
P002 Brock Manager Lesnar

The above requirement requires while page loads
sahmed3 21-Aug-14 11:14am View

I have a code over here but unable to get dynamic result as expected.

protected DataSet BindGridView()
SqlConnection cnn = new SqlConnection(Conn);
+ "from Employee Inner join Manager on Employee.EmployeeId=manager.EmployeeId "
", cnn);
SqlDataAdapter ada = new SqlDataAdapter(cmd);
DataSet ds = new DataSet();
ada.Fill(ds);
return ds;

Consider my Table has the Following Records
EmployeeID EmployeeName EmployeeDesignation ManagerName
P001 John Senior.Developer Cena
P002 Brie Associate.Dev Bella
P002 Brock Manager Lesnar

The above requirement requires while page loads
sahmed3 20-Aug-14 14:00pm View

It Worked ISNULL(AH.Agent_LastName +'',''+ AH.Agent_FirstName,A.ITEM_NAME) As Agent_Name,
sahmed3 20-Aug-14 10:35am View

Thanks Philnomer i will try and let u know
sahmed3 4-Aug-14 14:00pm View

Yes,both data set are in the same data source but my i am trying to bind the column values which are common in both datasets..Which i am unable to do it
Ex: Dataset1->Columns->AvgTalkTime,AvgHoldTime
Dataset2->Columns->AvgTalkTime(WTD),AvgHoldTime(WTD)
I am getting the same values for both the columns..which should not come like that
If i am wrong somewhere pls guide it as i am a beginner in SSRS..
sahmed3 4-Aug-14 13:38pm View

Sorry Nayeem for late response...As my manager had got another priority project for client which i putted hold for this one..

10 & 20 are the datafield values from dataset
sahmed3 23-Jul-14 14:33pm View

Maceiej Los,

In My Scenario the report Column Name itself disappears / not visibling when the dataset returns empty...I wanted to display the at least the columns names when there is no data ..
sahmed3 23-Jul-14 12:47pm View

Hi Nayeem...I tried with LookUp function...not works...Could you provide me the LookUp function according to my requirement...
sahmed3 21-Feb-13 4:33am View

Hi Azziet..
I've tried your code but still i am getting the ? mark symbol in my url how to remove ? also..
var nameValueCollection = HttpUtility.ParseQueryString(HttpContext.Current.Request.QueryString.ToString());
nameValueCollection.Remove("id");
string urll = HttpContext.Current.Request.Path + "?" + nameValueCollection;
Response.Redirect(urll);
sahmed3 20-Feb-13 0:54am View

Hi asim,
In my online examination application the java script timer function calculates the timing function in decreasing order in seconds based on the web.config file <appsettings> Value="60000" the code calculates it for 60 secs. if i change the value of the appsettings it not get reflected untill i refreshed the page..please find the soln... i not clear i vil give in description..
sahmed3 20-Feb-13 0:54am View

Hi Habib,
sahmed3 20-Feb-13 0:53am View

Hi Habib,
sahmed3 16-Feb-13 3:40am View

Supriya...
thanks for your responses..
it works with <br> tag itself..
Body += ds.Tables[0].Rows[i]["Name"].ToString() + " " + ds.Tables[0].Rows[i]["Email"].ToString() + "<br/>";
sahmed3 16-Feb-13 3:24am View

Yes supriya...is any other soln for C#...i tried with both chr(10) and chr(32) but not wrkng
see below code...i'm gettingg an error i swear
for (int i = 0; i < ds.Tables[0].Rows.Count; i++)
Body +=ds.Tables[0].Rows[i]["Name"].ToString()+" "+ds.Tables[0].Rows[i]["Mobile"].ToString()+chr(10);

error:Error 3 The name 'chr' does not exist in the current context
sahmed3 16-Feb-13 3:08am View

Supriya..
what does it chr(10) is it a keyword...it throws error chr doesn't exist..pls find any other soln
sahmed3 16-Feb-13 2:57am View

no not wrking.. with "\n"..
sahmed3 16-Feb-13 1:55am View

Just go through the code..
private string ContactDtlsToPDF(GridView grdC)
ds = CntDetailsToPDF();
for (int i = 0; i < ds.Tables[0].Rows.Count; i++)
return Body;

where i've declared Body as a string if i have 3 rows in my dataset all the 3 three rows values are assigning it together...but i need it in a new line..i hope it;s clearn now..
sahmed3 16-Feb-13 1:51am View

check it on your design page whether the "txttestresult" text has been declare it or not..
sahmed3 16-Feb-13 1:42am View

the is just a part code snippet i have posted i need any other solution..the above code is compiliong...Body +=ds.Tables[0].Rows[i]["Name"].ToString()+" "+ds.Tables[0].Rows[i]["Mobile"].ToString()+"<br/>";

Advertise | Privacy | Cookies | Terms of Service