Comments by CringTee (Top 12 by date)

CringTee 22-Aug-16 2:30am View

Thanks Sir. I have updated the question as u recommended, If it has a fixed number of child data then yes your solution will help to solve the problem. But my data will have N number of child.
CringTee 22-Aug-16 2:29am View

CringTee 18-Aug-16 23:19pm View

Since it is a Hierarchy Table there will be n number of child or there may not be a child. The data in my question is just a sample data that may help to understand the question. n number of child data will have a level name(category) like in my example "objective, criteria, procedure, sub-procedure, etc". thus, we cannot do "ON C.ParentID = O.ID And C.Category = 'Criteria'", it should be dynamic.
CringTee 18-Nov-15 1:04am View

Thanks for your solution.
Yes printcontrol.dll is three in the pass. still getting same error.
CringTee 30-Oct-15 2:36am View

Thanks you so much sir. it has solved my problem
CringTee 29-Oct-15 0:09am View

Thank you sir, for the link. Sir as am new to programming, i would like to request for an example or link to a tutorial for achieving database connection configuring form in a setup. Thanks
CringTee 26-Nov-14 1:27am View

In my case with port 81 worked. i think it must be in used by other application. you can try with port 800 or 801. If you can post error log then it could be much easier to answer.
CringTee 27-May-13 4:48am View

Hi CHill60,
it almost solved 1 of my problem and i tested with your query
select COLUMN_NAME from INFORMATION_SCHEMA.KEY_COLUMN_USAGE
WHERE CONSTRAINT_NAME LIKE 'FK%' AND TABLE_NAME = @tname
and it returns all the fk fields not the fk of parent table it is giving error, i understood the error but dont know how to select the fk field of its parent table only not all fks.
thanks in advance....
CringTee 27-May-13 3:14am View

Still then thanks for the information.
CringTee 23-May-13 4:56am View

Thanks CHill60. There is 1 problem in the solution in the where clause of@sql clause ('where id =' @id). Here i got with different name in each table for id field. so how can i get field id dynamically and use @pkID instead of 'id' in where clause. Thanks in advance.
CringTee 25-Apr-13 3:22am View

M too having same problem. some time it expires within a second. any body having a solution please help!
CringTee 15-Apr-13 23:51pm View

I think you need to set data keys like this:
.DataKeys(dataKey => dataKey.Add(key => key.Lot_Number))
hope it helped.