Comments by jawad59 (Top 14 by date)

jawad59 3-Sep-15 4:57am View

when it decreases, it cannot select 1000's of record at that time
jawad59 31-Mar-15 9:43am View

i got trigger list through your code. There is only one trigger named- noinsertion. This trigger restrict insert operation in the table.

I do'nt know why its kept. Previously it was working fine. now, it gives this trigger error. if I disable it then works.

Also there is a common trigger for all database in server, which restricts delete & create database.
jawad59 30-Mar-15 7:50am View

trigger may be associated with that table.
jawad59 30-Mar-15 7:49am View

error when creating database

TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express
------------------------------

Create failed for Database 'gwb18mar2015'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.Smo)

For help, click: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?ProdName=Microsoft+SQL+Server&ProdVer=9.00.2047.00&EvtSrc=Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Smo.ExceptionTemplates.FailedOperationExceptionText&EvtID=Create+Database&LinkId=20476

------------------------------
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.ConnectionInfo)

------------------------------

The transaction ended in the trigger. The batch has been aborted.
you must check the permission of this Database (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 3609)

For help, click: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?ProdName=Microsoft+SQL+Server&ProdVer=09.00.1399&EvtSrc=MSSQLServer&EvtID=3609&LinkId=20476
jawad59 30-Mar-15 7:42am View

SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
CREATE TRIGGER [safety]
ON DATABASE
FOR DROP_TABLE, ALTER_TABLE, CREATE_TABLE,Drop_trigger
AS
PRINT 'you must check the permission of this table'
ROLLBACK;
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS OFF
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF
GO
ENABLE TRIGGER [safety] ON DATABASE

Now sql is also giving same error when i try to create new database.
jawad59 30-Mar-15 6:41am View

I dont want to drop table. I just want it to insert records and copy data to another table. Please help
jawad59 24-Mar-15 4:29am View

but, didn't got the solution yet
jawad59 21-Mar-15 4:10am View

everything was working fine. all of sudden, a table stopped taking entry from the software. while other tables works fine with insert to same db.

I think it can be related to permissions.. I even gave all permissions then.. still same error
jawad59 21-Mar-15 4:04am View

jawad59 21-Mar-15 4:03am View

Other tables are allowing insert. only one table is not allowing insert.
jawad59 22-Nov-14 5:51am View

My Question is how barcode scanner can read and give the code to .net application?
I want to do programming for it
jawad59 8-Feb-14 4:58am View

I tried your code but gives error at 'StreamSource;' in the line 'Stream stream = imageSource.StreamSource;'
jawad59 19-Sep-13 9:15am View

How can I use this function: public static byte[] AddPageNumbers(byte[] pdf)
jawad59 25-Sep-12 5:10am View