Comments by DoingWork (Top 67 by date)

DoingWork 4-Mar-21 9:06am View

There are other platforms available where jokers can perform. If you don't know the answer of any question then don't put your hand in running machine. Yes I am beginner and I am asking from professionals, not from jokers. I have already googled it and unable to find appropriate answer. Anyhow Thanks for your reply. :P
DoingWork 21-Feb-21 10:20am View

If someone demand to encrypt some text by OpenSSL then Can I use System.Security.Cryptography ? I am beginner.
DoingWork 2-Feb-21 5:02am View

I am using Prism framework for MVVM Architecture. So I don't need such type of code line for raising events. Prism self raise such events. While I know about asked problem that is occurring only due to architecture change. I am searching for any configuration, if available or solution
DoingWork 29-Jan-21 5:11am View

I have Changed my source as suggested by you.
It works Fine with x86 and Any-Cpu Settings but when I set x64 setting, It Fails.
With x64-bit settings, It displays binded Property Name (Str) instead of Actual String ("String 1").
DoingWork 26-Jan-21 5:03am View

Gitlab is common software so we want to use this
DoingWork 26-Jan-21 4:43am View

I don't want to use online version due unavailability of Internet.
DoingWork 29-Oct-20 7:27am View

I have Tried this Code snipped. Nither form display nor any Exception.
WindowsFormsHost wfhost = new WindowsFormsHost();
WinformClassLib.Winform winform = new WinformClassLib.Winform();
winform.TopLevel = false;
wfhost.Child = winform;
wfhost.Child.Show();
DoingWork 29-Oct-20 7:27am View

I have Tried this Code snipped. Nither form display nor any Exception.
WindowsFormsHost wfhost = new WindowsFormsHost();
WinformClassLib.Winform winform = new WinformClassLib.Winform();
winform.TopLevel = false;
wfhost.Child = winform;
wfhost.Child.Show();
DoingWork 29-Oct-20 6:52am View

I can Open Wpf Window by this C# code.
var wpfwindow = new WpfApp.MainWindow();
ElementHost.EnableModelessKeyboardInterop(wpfwindow);
wpfwindow.Show();

My Problem:
Now Vice-Versa, I want to open Winform from WPF Project and problem is that I am failed. ANY HELP PLEASE.
DoingWork 22-Oct-20 13:32pm View

According to my knowledge, When Implementing BindableBase in View model then SetProperty(ref statusText, value); method in Setter calls On_property_changed in Background.
DoingWork 28-Sep-20 9:19am View

Plz elaborate your answer
DoingWork 26-Sep-20 5:50am View

Plz elaborate your answer
DoingWork 3-Sep-20 11:37am View

I know this method But I want to set Height and Width in this way.
Height = 30.00
Width = 9.5
So your solution is not my requirement. Thanks for reply
DoingWork 31-Aug-20 11:44am View

Links Does not include any solution. (I am able to do it by form but I want to do it by programatically)
DoingWork 14-May-19 0:54am View

Keep Alive mode solves 50%. But if dont have option to make client as Keep Alive then what will be option?
DoingWork 24-Apr-19 2:44am View

It fails when connected client disconnects disgracefully. i.e. fail to send disconnect to network due to power shutdown.
DoingWork 19-Dec-18 0:13am View

not same. please feel the difference
DoingWork 19-Dec-18 0:11am View

Thanks for your reply. I don't want to include Access in Pre-Requisite. I just want to include Access database engine. I have made its product.xml and package.xml and included in bootstrap folder. Now I want to only check that whether it is already installed or not before every application setup installation. There is option of RegistryProperty check in product.xml. So I want to know registry path on difference Operating system i.e. 32-bit and 64-bit. My application setup and Access engine, both are 32-bit
DoingWork 4-Oct-18 1:21am View

Whats the difference between Entity Object and Context Class ?
DoingWork 20-Jun-18 5:10am View

Thanks. I had already googled before posting question.
Sometimes books/Google don't tell you all things. You gain it only by practical experience. So I am asking from experienced persons.
DoingWork 20-Jun-18 3:54am View

If you dont have answer of this question then dont post stupid comments. Thanks
DoingWork 16-Mar-18 2:02am View

Thanks for your reply. What about Crystal report 13_0_21 with .Net 4.0 on Win XP?
DoingWork 7-Dec-15 22:03pm View

Agree with your comments........
DoingWork 29-Jun-15 14:41pm View

Thanks for your reply.....
I have tried your link. .txt file printing is successful but same problem when path of .PDF file is given. Starts Garbage printing.

Here are Document setting in Under Printing preference option.
Paper conversation: bottom
Print all text as graphic Image: NO
Paper Source: Document [No feed, No cut]
Large device font smoothing: Enable
DoingWork 8-Feb-15 9:43am View

I've tried x86 but no success. Please tell me that what is MEM_TOP_DOWN flag? How to avoid this error
DoingWork 8-Feb-15 9:31am View

Yes project compiles against .net 2.0.
Yes 3rd party assembly is used but is distributed with application.
I checked windows error reporting log. Here is written that faulting cause ntdl.dll.
DoingWork 28-Jan-15 14:32pm View

Only checking temp array that why 13 bytes instead of 2.
byte[] temp = (byte[])cmd.ExecuteScalor();
DoingWork 28-Jan-15 14:18pm View

My requirement is to put data in varbinary typed column so i'm not using varchar.

Query to retrieve value
cmd.Command= "SELECT Column1 FROM table1 WHERE Column2 = 2" ;
DoingWork 28-Jan-15 13:57pm View

hmmm..... Why it contains "System.Byte[]" instead of actual data (0x617A)???
DoingWork 28-Jan-15 13:23pm View

Yes I'm sure that there are only two bytes. I have verified it in Management studio too (Query editor + executor part of SQL server).

Code used to insert value in DB
cmd.Command="INSERT INTO table1(columns1) VALUES (CAST('az' as varbinary))";
return cmd.ExecuteNonQuery();
DoingWork 12-Jan-15 10:08am View

Error #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(partition by Column1 order by Column2 desc) VersionRank, * FROM table1 at line 3
DoingWork 1-Jan-15 14:43pm View

Yes a better solution. thanks.......
DoingWork 1-Jan-15 14:43pm View

good....... thanks........
DoingWork 1-Jan-15 5:58am View

seconds are not inserted with updated query too.
DoingWork 31-Dec-14 14:20pm View

I change data type of @ActivityDate from date to datetime. Then Run this query. Query runs without any error
But seconds are inserted always 00. I want to insert proper seconds too.

RowId.....ActivityDate
11..... 2015-01-01 00:14:00.0000000
12..... 2015-01-01 00:14:00.0000000
13..... 2015-01-01 00:14:00.0000000
14..... 2015-01-01 00:14:00.0000000
15..... 2015-01-01 00:14:00.0000000
DoingWork 29-Aug-14 12:55pm View

gud.......
DoingWork 25-Mar-14 1:58am View

Thanks for reply.
I want to know only that to send LSB first, Whether I should send testBytes[0] first or testBytes[3] first ?????
DoingWork 20-Mar-14 14:56pm View

Yes you are right. I actullay passed here string type variable in which 7b is stored.
DoingWork 18-Mar-14 13:24pm View

winforms (by vs2010)
DoingWork 22-Feb-14 12:29pm View

Many Thanksssssssssssssss
DoingWork 22-Feb-14 12:27pm View

Thanksssssssssssss

You Rock.......
DoingWork 20-Feb-14 14:44pm View

My customer did not provide me any manual with printer. Perhaps they purchased it from repairing shop. It's model POS-80c. I'm biggner in programming. Plz post any example.
DoingWork 20-Feb-14 6:16am View

But what is solution if number of records are in millions ?????
DoingWork 19-Feb-14 2:15am View

Thanks for your reply. I tried example which is given in mentioned link but garbage text is printed instead of Image.
DoingWork 2-Dec-13 4:28am View

I inserted a break point at
if (e.Action == DataRowAction.Change)
in
void Form1_RowChanged(object sender, DataRowChangeEventArgs e)

Problem is that when I click on fetch button, every time number of RowChange event calls incremented by 2.
means on 1st click, no call.
2nd click: 2 calls
3rd click: 4 calls
4th click: 6 calls
and so on.....

There should be only one rowChanged event call. Why more than one ???
DoingWork 26-Nov-13 6:02am View

ok Thanks
DoingWork 26-Nov-13 5:23am View

Thanks problem resolved.
Will this application run on both "x64" and "x86" systems ????
DoingWork 26-Nov-13 5:07am View

Thanks for reply. I try it.

2ndly, In previous question, It was mentioned that "error occurs at run-time" and in this question it is mentioned too that "Error on compilation"
DoingWork 26-Nov-13 5:03am View

I'm using 64-bit machine but this project was developed in 32-bit machine. Now with project setting "x86", this error occurred on compilation.

An assembly with the same simple name 'Interop.SQLDMO, Version=8.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null has already been imported. Try removing one of the references or sign them to enable side-by-side. G:\WorkDrive\..........\obj\Release\Interop.SQLDMO.dll
DoingWork 26-Nov-13 5:01am View

Yes I'm using 64-bit machine but this project was developed in 32-bit machine.
After changing project setting from "Any CPU" to "x86", this error occurred on compilation.

DoingWork 16-Nov-13 0:27am View

I think setup doesn't contain device Driver for Win7. Driver information can be seen in ReadMe.text file which exists in installation folder.

==================
ReadMe.text file
==================
MEPROG9X.VXD 98/ME parallel port driver
MEPROGNT.SYS NT/2000/XP parallel port driver
NT_INSTALLER.EXE NT/2000/XP parallel port driver install/remove program
DoingWork 11-Nov-13 5:49am View

Thanks............
Problem resolved.....
Please elaborate shortly that what was problem in my solution?????
DoingWork 7-Nov-13 2:06am View

Without making changes as you suggested in solution 3, I simply checked "RowState" before update calling and after update calling. Both times, row state is unchanged.

Now I'm going to check solution (posted by you)
DoingWork 5-Nov-13 13:40pm View

Tomorrow, I will check solution3 which is provided by you.
Please guide me that how I can check datatable modified row's datarowstate value ?? I'm new in C# learning.
DoingWork 5-Nov-13 6:55am View

I did and test it as you advice me but still problem persist.
DoingWork 5-Nov-13 6:47am View

Its not a Web application. I need guidance for Desktop application.
Visual studio: 2010
C# (Not WPF)
DoingWork 5-Nov-13 6:28am View

At first break point it is showing this update command: "UPDATE [EmpBasicInfo] SET [EmpId] = @p1, [EmpName] = @p2 WHERE (([EmpId] = @p3) AND ((@p4 = 1 AND [EmpName] IS NULL) OR ([EmpName] = @p5)))"

At 2nd break point, I've verified that updated value displaying in datatable within this dataset.
DoingWork 4-Nov-13 4:44am View

Here is my complete code .cs page

using System;
using System.Data;
using System.Windows.Forms;
using System.Data.SqlClient;
using System.ComponentModel;

namespace Binding_and_ReprotingTest
public partial class Form1 : Form
SqlConnection conn = null;
SqlDataAdapter adptr = null;
DataSet dataSet1 = new DataSet();

public Form1()
InitializeComponent();

private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
conn = new SqlConnection(@"Data Source=.\MSSQLSERVER1;Initial Catalog=DB_Test;Integrated Security=True");
conn.Open();

private void btn_Update_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
MessageBox.Show("Name:" + dataSet1.Tables[0].Rows[0][1]);
adptr.UpdateCommand = new SqlCommandBuilder(adptr).GetUpdateCommand();
adptr.Update(dataSet1.Tables[0]);

private void btn_FetchName_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
textBox_EmpName.DataBindings.Clear();
dataSet1.Clear();
adptr = new SqlDataAdapter("SELECT EmpId, EmpName FROM EmpBasicInfo WHERE EmpId='" + textBox_EmpId.Text + "'", conn);
adptr.Fill(dataSet1);

textBox_EmpName.DataBindings.Add(new Binding("Text", dataSet1.Tables[0], "EmpName"));
DoingWork 1-Nov-13 0:48am View

Yes, I've.
SQL-08 was installed with windows authentication mode. 2ndly when I write code to update (value in Database) without binding then it works fine.
But when I try to update (value in database) with binding, it fails. Even there is no error/Exception occurrence.
DoingWork 31-Oct-13 15:10pm View

Thanks for reply.
I know this approach but I want to do it through data binding approach. I've shared my piece of code. There is no error but data not updated in database.
DoingWork 31-Oct-13 0:48am View

Plz read my code again. I'm trying to update whole dataSet in database by this piece of code.

// for Update button click event
private void btn_Update_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
adptr.UpdateCommand = new SqlCommandBuilder(adptr).GetUpdateCommand();
adptr.Update(dataSet);
DoingWork 30-Oct-13 11:41am View

I'm trying to update database but textBox's new value not updated in database.

Here is my Piece of code.

// Update button click event
private void btn_Update_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
adptr.UpdateCommand = new SqlCommandBuilder(adptr).GetUpdateCommand();
adptr.Update(dataSet);
DoingWork 30-Oct-13 11:33am View

I want to do a update or an insert in database using textbox's value.
This insertion or updating should be through DataBinding.
DoingWork 30-Oct-13 11:31am View

Yes and i want to do it through DataBinging.
DoingWork 30-Oct-13 7:47am View

Please tell that How to write back into database if text is changed in textBox1 ??
DoingWork 30-Oct-13 7:46am View